good day out with my dad

Pigeon driller

hi guys me and my dad AKA fentiger set out this morning at half six on the search for pigeons. we drove an hour and a half north up to appleby, penrith too 2 farms we have there. well we finnaly got there about 8am we drove round to find not a single bird feeding and nothing worth setting up for. but wasnt such a waste of a drive cause i needed my forms sighning for fire arms so after visiting both farms and forms sighned and a good chat with the farmers it were about 11am so at a loose end with no pigeons we decided for the big drive back to a local farm close to home knowing they had cut it 5 days ago. we reached the farm about 12.30pm drove into the feild and all hell broke loose about 500+ birds lifted i thought were in for a good en here. got set up about 1pm had to move the magnet twice to get the birds to decoy bit closer. in the end we got it right and the bird came in. got rained off at 5pm just after and shot one hundred and fourty three a great day in the end cheers ady..post-59822-0-48125400-1378676854_thumb.jpg

Great result , after a lot of miles. People say we must have a large amount of birds in the midlands and that's why I have some good bags . You have proved that it about remembering what has been cut ,the time you look at it and the miles you do .well done again ,brilliant day and bag. Freezers on overtime.

Great result , after a lot of miles. People say we must have a large amount of birds in the midlands and that's why I have some good bags . You have proved that it about remembering what has been cut ,the time you look at it and the miles you do .well done again ,brilliant day and bag. Freezers on overtime.

cheers pc we tried our best. in your previous post u mentioned about shooting alot more birds near towns your 100% right cause we have a lot of permisions near towns and its the same alot more birds.

Cheers guys