is anyone else working the weekend

decroyffe

i'm more than happy with the christmas roster, fri, sat and sun night 2000-0600. :good: it will all be worth while tho, i've just received my xmas bonus, £25 tax free, ya hoo. :good: not.

dirty swines rekon we earn enough and they pay us over the odd's, thats why theres no massive bonus. all this means is our gert will have to share her's :D

Hope you've all got the festive period off, have a beer for me.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya pin, that means you could get pay for doin nowt, my kinda job.

we have a job and off policy which is great, problem is four of the guy's dont have transport. i cant leave them on depot so it means a sheffield, chesterfield, derby and rotherham drop before i get back to barnsley. all done in my own truck at my own cost in my own time. :good:

hopefully i wont walk in on santa stuffing all my pressy's under the tree :good:

In these days of PC gone mad I am surprised you aint called something like "non-specific energy release suppression technicians" or something..

We`ve gone even better,we have shirts with "Protecting the community" embroidered on them and have gone away from "rank markings" to "roles"..........we can`t have gaffers or sprogs :good:

I was told today that I can no longer have job titles for my staff with "Senior" or "Junior" in them. I honestly nearly fell off my chair and through the window (a long way down).

How utterly pathetic. There were some recent changes in employment law regarding discrimination of older people, but I can honestly say this is the daftest bloody thing I have heard in a long time. Not only that I now in effect have 2 demotions and 4 promotions - insanity.

~nods head sadly and sighs~

yes, alas! i shall too be working.

cuddling 8 x 7 week old baby newfoundland puppies if the truth be known.... BUT! picking up puppy poo is hard work! the **** sh_t for england!