Gripe

bullet1747

Been out this afternoon and some xxxxxxxx has driven all over the fields that have been planted with rape, dug right chunks out of the fields farmer not happy , why is it you can never catch these scum bags at it, and to top it of they have FAC cause I found empty hmr cases

never will i reported a van with 3 teens and two lurchers on my old permission and a ford ranger with No front or rear number plates to the farmer.he rang plod who rapidly in high speed pursuit mode came out the next morning. :no: .about 15 hours after his call funnily enough they,d gone travelling off :oops:

never will i reported a van with 3 teens and two lurchers on my old permission and a ford ranger with No front or rear number plates to the farmer.he rang plod who rapidly in high speed pursuit mode came out the next morning. :no: .about 15 hours after his call funnily enough they,d gone travelling off :oops:

A neighbor of ours had something similar happen a few years ago, came out one morning to find a 4 x 4 axle deep in the middle of a sown field and phoned the police as it was a known poachers vehicle. By the time the plod turned up the next day they had been back ( must of been with some mates and a winch) and recovered the truck

I am seriously doubting the Police when it comes to rural crime, i belong to country watch and have reported 2 incidents this year and nothing was done, one of them was fly tipping outside my gate and caught on cctv which i sent to them, when i heard nothing back i called them about it, they said they would call me back but never did.

A neighbor of ours had something similar happen a few years ago, came out one morning to find a 4 x 4 axle deep in the middle of a sown field and phoned the police as it was a known poachers vehicle. By the time the plod turned up the next day they had been back ( must of been with some mates and a winch) and recovered the truck

What happened to letting the 4 tyres down and ramming loads of mud up the exhaust, not so easy to recover then :good:

I'm not quite sure? Is this a police bashing?

Do you think they are all sitting in doors eating doughnuts having a laugh at all the rural crime they are ignoring?

Get in touch with your elected Police Crime Commisioner and ask them what they are doing to tackle it!

They may even reduce the doughnut budget!

Oldie but goodie which was touted as genuine but turned out to be a myth:

George Phillips of Meridian Mississippi was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and he said no. Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available.

George said "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again. "Hello. I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just shot them all." Then he hung up.

Within five minutes three police cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips residence. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed. One of the policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

he should have wrote it off

Quality!!!

Oldie but goodie which was touted as genuine but turned out to be a myth:

George Phillips of Meridian Mississippi was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window. George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and he said no. Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available.

George said "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again. "Hello. I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now cause I've just shot them all." Then he hung up.

Within five minutes three police cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips residence. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed. One of the policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

We had a similar problem where the farmer where we have a small shoot found a Mondeo sunk up to its axles in a rape field next to a dug out badger set.

The farmer called the Police. The ***** when confronted wanted the farmer to tow his car out and got quite nasty.

The farmer said he wanted £200 for tractor / man and damage to his crop.

Obviously the ***** refused but the Policeman "instructed" the farmer in no uncertain terms to pull his car out and 'send him an invoice.'

A very unhappy farmer and a smirking ***** gets away with it again.

Pathetic policing where another group of decent people lose their faith in the Police funded by our taxes.

We had a similar problem where the farmer where we have a small shoot found a Mondeo sunk up to its axles in a rape field next to a dug out badger set.

The farmer called the Police. The ***** when confronted wanted the farmer to tow his car out and got quite nasty.

The farmer said he wanted £200 for tractor / man and damage to his crop.

Obviously the ***** refused but the Policeman "instructed" the farmer in no uncertain terms to pull his car out and 'send him an invoice.'

A very unhappy farmer and a smirking ***** gets away with it again.

Pathetic policing where another group of decent people lose their faith in the Police funded by our taxes.

how can the police force him to tow out the car