twos company three would be sound

simon6ppc

orite chaps,last night me and driller decided to go out on another silly all night fox safari again as we had no work the next day,we called first at a farm where this year i have had 16 off in the last 3 months, so as you do we got to our favorite spot and started to call, nothing came for 10 minutes untill we see some eyes around the 200 yard mark in the distance,i could only see his head and he could see us so i led down quickly and did a nice head shot with quite a drastic sound to go with it,the next farm we called at we see this fox crossing the main road as we pulled in to the yard so we jumped out quick and started to call,this was this years fox that come like an express train, to the squeak that is, so i shot this one with a very easy 60 yarder as we had to stop it coming that close as it could have bit drillers foot :lol: , we see another 2 or 3 again later on but where unsafe again as they always hang around where you cant take the freeking shot but theres always next time i suppose, any way we got in at 3.30am but was worth it as they had been causing a lot of damge,also i used my sako 6ppc again with some 55 grain blitz kings which i highly recomend if any one is wondering how they perform cheers simon...

post-56146-0-50727100-1381200008_thumb.jpg

god that's a late one simon lol balls to that...

well shot mate there clocking up for you now..

ye cheers pal, we do get carried away some nights as we have so many places to go,this year has been silly around our neck of the woods to be honest,but as work as been poor that's why we have done more shooting i suppose but even last night driller got a call from a new farm thats sick to death of them,it never ends realy,atb simon

Well done both of you :good: good shooting :good: atb Terry

ye cheers terry you not on them blacks again this weekend,atb simon

ye cheers pal, we do get carried away some nights as we have so many places to go,this year has been silly around our neck of the woods to be honest,but as work as been poor that's why we have done more shooting i suppose but even last night driller got a call from a new farm thats sick to death of them,it never ends realy,atb simon

ye cheers terry you not on them blacks again this weekend,atb simon

Out on Thursday early morning on the crows weather permitting. :) atb Terry

nice shoting simon. wheres the 22-250 nowadays have you sold it?

orite pal, ive 3 center fires i use on foxes and i like them all to be honest,ime zeroing my old 22ppc tomorrow and thats gona be my fox tool for the next month now,the 22.250 is brilliant but ime like a boy some times,just don't know which toy to play with the next :lol:

it is hard to go home when your out sometimes isn't it..always the chance of another

good going again fella's

we only got in at 3.30ish as we got rained off and blooming fog came down :lol::lol: other wise it could have come light,when me and driller get on a mission there's no stopping us..will sleep when ime dead i always say,atb simon...

Nice write up Simon...I will have to give foxing a go one time with the shotgun, see how that fairs up. I was walking the dog this morning when one shot out in front of me on the path around 15 yards away...nearly **** my trousers! :lol:

Well done, :good:

it can work top pal,get the wind in your face and call,if they cant see you they should come in range if every thing is right,good luck if you try pal atb simon....