Wishing pestcontroller1 a speedy recovery.

delburt0

Thanks to one and all for the kind words :good: .All this started off as hart burn

Cheers delburto for the phone calls and support. I my operation on monday afternoon to replace my aota and relpace the valve docs and surgens thought that it was enlarged from 3cm to around 7cm ? they wouldt know this until i was opened up. I was in for over a week before the opp and they wouldt even let me walk 5 steps to the toilet which at times made me made as a box of frogs but only to get sedatted to keep hart rate and blood pressure low. Any how monday came and went for the opp i cant remember anything apart from hearing hin say il knock him out with this and put lines in next and me saying to a nurse 5secs lata god luv you are ugly common with what they injected me with apparently ( i did find her and apolagize ) but she had the last laugh she put my cathiter in :blush: .

A couple of touch an go moments during the night but all was well. The surgon woke me the next morning with a slap around the face and the sentace You are one very very very lucky lad my aota was the size of a very large greapfruit and that thin he could see through it. But the job had been done and was a sucsess the days after the opp were hard with all the drugs and injections which most made me feel worse any way 48 hours on a drip to thin my blood out faster than the warferin was to prevent clotting but only to to get told that it has killed off all my inportant cells in my blood :no: but they have still let me come home today and have the nurses coming every day iand i have to keep going back fro tests on my blood but at the mo am all good just need abit more fixing :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so your still alive :innocent: ill be up next week ive sourced a wheelchair (nextdoor neighbour doesnt need one anyway) :whistling: ill have to take it back though.

thought a run over to pauls a few hrs on the geese then a late morning and afternoon on the rape, finished off with a night on the charlies (ill charge the lamp).

we will have our dinner at that blood clot cabin ( 2 double bacon cheeseburgers each if i remember right ) wonder if you can blame scary brenda for your troubles...

no doubt we will look like a gun wielding lou and andy.

glad your home mate ill ring later in the week :good::good::good:

There are reports of 63800 pigeons on the South Wales coast. Can you get there tomorrow to shoot a few?

no prob iv got the truck (cant drive) got the guns and ammo (dont think chest would take it) but i can sit there and say thers 1 theres another 1 :lol::lol:

il be right in the end i hope and back out fishing and shooting as soon as my mashed up chest will let me

Edited by pestcontrol1

no prob iv got the truck (cant drive) got the guns and ammo (dont think chest would take it) but i can sit there and say thers 1 theres another 1 :lol::lol:

il be right in the end i hope and back out fishing and shooting as soon as my mashed up chest will let me

You have an excellent attitude. Remember that you only have one life and one body. Your body has taken a battering and when it is mended go out and enjoy yourself.

Clearly you were not meant to kick the bucket but it seems you came very close.

I hope I would be as stoic in your situation - a very speedy recovery and a complete one. I have no doubt that since you are bouncing back all internal systems will too.

Take care till then.

Hope you get well soon.

Good it was caught in time and getting fixed.

Figgy

Hope you get well soon.

Good it was caught in time and getting fixed.

Figgy

thats the best thing........it might have happened in the field with nobody there......now he knows about it and it can be controlled...so give a bit of time he will be back to normal

all the best

ditch