hunters wellies

crossy 666

Hi, I wonder if someone could give me some advice please? My mrs has some hunters wellies but the thigh bit is tight we have bought the wellie stretchers but they didnt go any bigger than what the wellie already was. Does anyone know of any other ways to make these bigger we bought the shoe size bigger hoping that would of been ok but it wasn't. She doesnt want to cut them if possible as she likes the colour ect and its been to long to send them back now. Thanks and regards Kev.

Hunters are tight in calf as standart and going size up want change that at all.

there is adjustable version but still lot of people are having problems ( i work in outdoors shop)

i think its next pair of wellies and avoid hunters ( bad quality on top of odd fitting)

What brands would you suggest?

Hunters have gone down in quality and they are more interested in the festival goers than someone who works wellies hard - my wife's wellies split after only about 8 months, the rubber just perished and split. Hunter took no notice of my complaints. My bamboo carbons are going well but I would buy hunter again.

Hunters are tight in calf as standart and going size up want change that at all.

there is adjustable version but still lot of people are having problems ( i work in outdoors shop)

i think its next pair of wellies and avoid hunters ( bad quality on top of odd fitting)

Not all Hunters are tight in the calf area,maybe you could look up the different models in your work catalouge as you can get different models and the ones I have are anything but tight. Ive had mine now 7 years and they are worn almost every week and they still look new on the outside. I paid £26 brand new for them 7 years ago as seconds as the pattern on the heel area is slightly off centre, not that you would know when you have a bit of mud on them. I would highly recxomend them for the price.