Brand new Musto gear

tom_0787

So this is more an offer than an item

Through the work I do in the marine industry I am able to get a rather significant level of discount on Musto clothing, including their shooting range.

I am about to order several items for myself and friends and thought I would put it out there that if anyone would like anything I will combine everything in one order.

If anyone wants anything just pm me the details (product code, size etc) once I have everything priced up I will place the order and have everything posted out at cost price. All I ask is that people pay promptly and throw on a couple of quid beer money!

So this doesn't run on forever, the deadline for orders will me this coming Sunday.

Several forum members have already bought musto gear through me and I have bought plenty and it's a great way to keep a few quid in.your pocket but still benefit from high end gear!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note to thank Tom for this offer.

This afternoon I took delivery of technical tweek waistcoat and breeks as well as a new shirt. Through his offer I have saved a significant amount of money on the shop price.

He didn't need to do it, but has gone out of his way to help PW members.

Santa is bringing somthing I actually want this year.