ipad users & smileys

V8 90

You have to learn the symbols for each one. ie : lol : for :lol: and : whistling : for :whistling: I have put a space between the dots and the letters to stop the process. You must have a space after a word to put a smiley and also after a smiley of it don't work.

People have posted them up before but I forget them,should take a screen shot really.

The other way is to quote a paragraph with the smiley you like, you then see how its done, then cancell the post reply.

Figgy

You have to download the Emoji App, then go in to keyboard settings and add the Emoji keyboard :good:

I've got that on my iPhone and I pad, didn't know you could use them gonna have some fun now. Not so it didn't work. :no:

Figgy

Edited by figgy

Go to settings, then general, then keyboard, then keyboards, then add new keyboard.

Select "Emoji".

Next time you type look for the globe next to the space bar. Tap this to bring up lots of smilies. Tap again to go back to normal text.

No need to download an app, it's part of IOS.

ATB