PW CATTON RIFLE SHOOTING WEEKEND 17/18TH MAY 2014

SPARKIE

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly Team Tractor would be punching well above his weight with me!! Lol.

You can deny pushing him over, but when the jury see his "£2 a month" face it'll be a unanimous verdict! :-)

Dolly dip said he'd be a rent a witness for half the compo too. :-)

Thanks again, mate. Hope you enjoy tomorrow and safe journey home.

All the best.

The hardcore few(well one.....,me) are still tending the bonfire in the dark. Im rusbbish at sleeping, never seem to go to sleep or stay asleep never mind with fruitloop and amazed snoring their heads off in the caravan. But i tell you what, they are all good friends!

You should have came down to the night vision demo, you missed the quote of the weekend. Pitch black, Sparkie and Dougy behind a straw bale and Dougy says to him "right I've had a play with it does it look any bigger". Schoolboy titters all round. :lol:

You should have came down to the night vision demo, you missed the quote of the weekend. Pitch black, Sparkie and Dougy behind a straw bale and Dougy says to him "right I've had a play with it does it look any bigger". Schoolboy titters all round. :lol:

Things went down hill after fruit loop was asked to pole dance :/ ha ha

Absolutely brilliant weekend, great Craig all round, wish every day could be that much fun. Just a shame that the targets wear not up to dougy,s bullets, just find the ackilles heel and they fall

he he he he ;-)

Just checked videos, some need a tad of editing mostly because someone hit a target and got over zealous with the use of non Oxfordshire English language, tut tut tut

Oh!!the excitement.

Will play with you tube Monday night.

I had a fantastic 2 days guys, thank you to Sparky and the crew, it was a treat to be able to put faces to the names and the banter was second to none. Cheers to fister for getting me a supply of powder. The clay shoot/Flush was great fun, thanks to all who took part. Role on next year :good: .

just got my kit unpacked and put away and the ***** van returned to the camp site...
had a BANGING weekend glad to meet some new faces for the first time and some old faces .

I think I speak for every one that came in saying a big thanks sparky for organising the ace weekend and looking forward to next year .....

just got my kit unpacked and put away and the ***** van returned to the camp site...

had a BANGING weekend glad to meet some new faces for the first time and some old faces .

I think I speak for every one that came in saying a big thanks sparky for organising the ace weekend and looking forward to next year .....

+1 from me, and +1 from the boy.

Many thanks to carl for supply of the targets and the Catton arrangements and thanks to all that came and made it a very enjoyable weekend. you couldn't of asked for more....Every year we say can it get any better? and it does. The banter was second to none. The weather was fantastic for the 3rd year running and everyone has been sun burnt.....

The results of the 2 man team flush...130 birds total with lots of corrupt clay trappers go as follows=

1st, Team ten bellies (sparkie/Blunderbust) 45 missed

2nd,Team Dr bumfelter (stumfelter/Dr wolley) 59 missed

3rd, Team ginger youth (alex/luke) 62 missed

4th Team Axel grease Rim job (fruitloop/Paul) and Team skirt (Ing and Phil) 73 missed

5th Team Veggie Reggie (fruitloop/Reggiegun) 76 missed

i'm surprised it was only that many missed with the trap corruption and underhanded clay swapping for micro's lol

Anyhow im off bed ill get vids on photo's resized for tommoro....sparkie

Many thanks to carl for supply of the targets and the Catton arrangements and thanks to all that came and made it a very enjoyable weekend. you couldn't of asked for more....Every year we say can it get any better? and it does. The banter was second to none. The weather was fantastic for the 3rd year running and everyone has been sun burnt.....

The results of the 2 man team flush...130 birds total with lots of corrupt clay trappers go as follows=

1st, Team ten bellies (sparkie/Blunderbust) 45 missed

2nd,Team Dr bumfelter (stumfelter/Dr wolley) 59 missed

3rd, Team ginger youth (alex/luke) 62 missed

4th Team Axel grease Rim job (fruitloop/Paul) and Team skirt (Ing and Phil) 73 missed

5th Team Veggie Reggie (fruitloop/Reggiegun) 76 missed

i'm surprised it was only that many missed with the trap corruption and underhanded clay swapping for micro's lol

Anyhow im off bed ill get vids on photo's resized for tommoro....sparkie

Hurrah! Check out my shiny new signature - seriously though thanks to friends old and new for making this a brilliant weekend.

Just echoing everyone else to say a Big thank to marytn and the team for setting up the event, me and my dad loved the dedicated 17hmr range it was a absolute blast on that and the onions and potatoes never stop to bringing a HUGE smile on our faces. Really good to meet everyone and have such a good time with like minded shooters, and 10/10 for the ice cream van on Saturday very random :-) but most welcome. Stroll on next year!!

Paul

What with,

the Weather,

the Company (Everyone Present)

the Organising (Well done Sparkie)

the Camping (Why the hell cant the darned birds keep it shut until a decent hour)

What a Brilliant Weekend :good:

Next Year Im bringing a shotgun and carts too.

I'd especially like to thank a few people,

those who tried to sort out the problem I had with my CZ bolt, Dougy who spotted what the problem was and then Fruitloop who sorted it out.

and lastly, Jimmy aka Blunderbust who's expertise got my 22lr on target and saved me going home with the 'ump

Cheers Y' All

What a great couple of days! my thanks go out to the organizers and those that helped set up and clear up, with out a doubt a lot of time and effort had gone into making it a very memorable event, targets and ranges were extremely well thought about with something for everyone. Meeting like minded individuals in such a great setting was a delight and seeing some very high standards of shooting even better. Loved the long range stuff, especially chuffed to have hit a few.

Will be keeping in touch with a few of the lads, and will be back at the drop of a hat for sure.

Just off to sell a kidney in order to replace the ammo!

A terrific weekend thanks again.

Just like to say thankyou to all who came on the pigeon watch weekend shoot at catton as always it was a pleasure to meet you all and great to see all the comments and photos, I got a feeling tnat thks is going to snowball into a classic event, those of you who were sitting on the fence about coming have just missed out on of the best laughs , and im sure plans are kn the way to making next years even better.

Thanks again all who came, safe shooting

Carl