cartridges?

fiocchi sporting pigeon runs through semi autos fine. i have just finished a batch of 2000 not one jam .. they are 67mm

look at hull super fast 29g 6 i can get them for £44 per 250 .. great cartridge

I use 28 gram Superfast for all my clay shooting but have never seen Superfast in 29 gram 6's. I can find no trace of them on the Hull cartridge website. Could you tell me who your supplier is ? Thanks.

I use hull super fast 29.

I'm on my phone so It does not tell me what part of the country you are in. But I got mine from Redbeck shooting supplies in crofton, wakefield

Very reasonable prices and they are all the same whether you buy 250 or 1000

Excellent, I have friends that we visit in Leeds, I will get some next time we are over. That is presuming our local supplier is unable to get them, he does not have them listed though. Thanks again, W.

. hull are doing another production run during the spring im told. Place i get them from is

peter howard ltd, ramsbury, nr marlborough, wiltshire he is not a shop he has a lock up full of cartridges thousands and thousands. gamebore,hull,eley,express, you must ring him the day before you want to collect so he can have them at his house. 01672 520466 his name is david mills.

hull superfast 27 g 7.5 £176 per thousand

hull superfast 29gram 6 felt £182.00 plastic £176.50

gamebore velocity 29g plas wad £192 per thousand

clear pigeon 30 plas £207.50 felt 209.50 32gram £211

HE DOES NOT POST/SHIP

I ran fiocchi pig 32 through a fabarm elligi not one jam

I have got a Berretta Urika 2 and have run fiocchi top one's in 28g 7's to saga 32 g 6 's and not missed a beat. I find pigeons that are flighting/rosting I use fiocchi sporting pigeon european 6 (UK 5 1/5) but decoying eley pigeon 6 1/2 uk. All shot size and load depends on quarry and hunting situation. Get to use plastic or fibre wad. Plastic do pattern better but use fibre when needed. Pattern your gun is the best way to find out as all guns, cartridge, choke and range have different results. All the best.