Any Rugby Fans:6 Nations

Aled

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feeling ill with excitement and it is just under 6 hours to kick off. Few beers watching the first game will hopefully sort it out. Just hope that the weather is not too bad and the pitch has recovered from the parasitic worm or whatever it was that was messing the pitch up during the autumn internationals.

Hope all the games are good contests and no nasty injuries(handbags at dawn are allowed)

Sat in hotel bar in Grimsby (weathered off) wishing I was sat in my local back home ready to cheer the boys on! Few beers in Cleethorpes to watch the games instead.

Expect the Irish game to be another great contest, genuinely would not like to put money on this game, but praying our backs start running some good lines for a change-instead of going for 'crash balls' all the time. And hopefully Priestland will have a good game.......for a change!!

As for the Scottish game, my heart says the Scots, but my head says the English, will hopefully be a full on blood and guts game though.

Have no one told Wales they should have sent their International team to Ireland,not the Pembroke Dock Quins seconds(no offence quins) ***

Some one needs to get a grip.

I did wonder if it was the Welsh First team or a load of hopefuls trying out for later in the season. :no:

A rather one sided game at the moment, come on Ireland!!!!! :good:

Hopefully the Welsh team will have turned up by the second half and we can get rid of the amateurs we have had on the pitch.

Lots of simple schoolboy errors,fair play to Ireland they came to play decent rugby.

Lets hope the second half is better,otherwise i have some nice paint i could be watching dry.

Hopefully the Welsh team will have turned up by the second half and we can get rid of the amateurs we have had on the pitch.

Lots of simple schoolboy errors,fair play to Ireland they came to play decent rugby.

Lets hope the second half is better,otherwise i have some nice paint i could be watching dry.

I wonder if the imposters are over excited? :no:

Little did they suspect they would be playing in such a big game when they got on the wrong coach! :whistling:

As you say, it is to be hoped that the REAL Welsh Rugby Union Team manage to find the venue before it's all over! :lol: