I HATE working Saturdays

fse10

Sat here all alone with only PW for company started at 5am prob here till at least 5pm, bored, bored,bored. May have to start watching shooting vids on youtube :yes: Oh well hope the weather the same tomorrow as up at first light to do some vermin shooting over my club fishing lake :ninja::shoot:

sounds like a great job does it pay well :lol:

Not great but it pays the bills. Least it's only one Saturday each month some times two but do a tuesday-Saturday work week onice a month so get a three day weekend before i have to work the Saturday.. Not o bad in the summer whan i want to go night fishing.

I only work Thursday & Friday... Sat,Sun,Mon,Tue&Wed im shooting and walking the dogs. Im not rich but as long as ive got my head above water im ok.

Mind you i have not shot much lately but its nice being out with my Lurcher, Whippet, Lakey & Border Terrier.

Edited by samboy

Guest rimotu66

I work 12 hour days and 2 weekends every month, I actually prefer working weekends and having week days off, we still get our work done at weekends but the atmosphere is more laid back with all the office staff enjoying there 2 days off :lol:

Everywhere is quieter during the week making my life easier, Sat and Sunday are just days the same as Mon,Tues etc its what you do with them that matters.

I work 12 hour days and 2 weekends every month, I actually prefer working weekends and having week days off, we still get our work done at weekends but the atmosphere is more laid back with all the office staff enjoying there 2 days off :lol:

Everywhere is quieter during the week making my life easier, Sat and Sunday are just days the same as Mon,Tues etc its what you do with them that matters.

I tend to agree with you at weekends most of the shops and other places tend to be crowded I find week days better.

Edited by four-wheel-drive

And another. Not bothered by management at weekends and mid-week is quieter everywhere.

Funny how when things go wrong Monday - Friday management are everywhere interfering, at weekends we're just left to get on with it.