new eley amber cartridges

clayslayer

Shot some of the new eley amber cartridges today bit girly in a pink case 24gm but wow they really are a good cartridge low recoil and very fast gave real good breaks at range will def be shooting some more and will be trying the new rebel range when I can get some. If they are shot by amber hill then who am I to argue with them.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot some of the new eley amber cartridges today bit girly in a pink case 24gm but wow they really are a good cartridge low recoil and very fast gave real good breaks at range will def be shooting some more and will be trying the new rebel range when I can get some. If they are shot by amber hill then who am I to argue with them.

What would you say is 'very fast'?

Is this you as well clayslayer?

http://www.####.co.uk/showthread.php?150-clayslayer

Do I have an interest to declare , yes does that invalidate my shooting most new cartridges that come onto the market place by most manufacturers and seeing what works for me .as a shooter of 40 years at clay and pigieon like most shooters price has a big part to play. At competition level it remains to see how well amber hill gets on with them .the true test is try some and see how you get on.most of the top range high price cartridges seem very good but some of the lower priced ones can be harsh and dirty .

do I believe we need to get youngsters shooting.yes. do I use other forums yes the views expressed are my own and I am sure some people will love them some will not .I am interested what other people will think when they give an informed view

Do I have an interest to declare , yes does that invalidate my shooting most new cartridges that come onto the market place by most manufacturers and seeing what works for me .as a shooter of 40 years at clay and pigieon like most shooters price has a big part to play. At competition level it remains to see how well amber hill gets on with them .the true test is try some and see how you get on.most of the top range high price cartridges seem very good but some of the lower priced ones can be harsh and dirty .

do I believe we need to get youngsters shooting.yes. do I use other forums yes the views expressed are my own and I am sure some people will love them some will not .I am interested what other people will think when they give an informed view

Yes i'm afraid you do. When anyone provides a positive 'review' of any product or service, it is customary and ethical to state any interest.

Much better to know where you're coming from how do you think they compare to "superfast" ???

Perhaps you can also explain why Eley Hawk don't reply to emails from customers? And the reasoning Behind the Rebel branding and packaging? I hope your allowed internet access at work or on some sort of commission as your going to have to spend a lot of time answering questions now you have decided to stick your head above the parapet for your employers benefit.

Edited by HDAV

I think if you're an employee of Eley Hawk Ltd then your review of your company cartridges is pretty worthless.

Not if you make an honest disclaimer first. At least then you as the reader can make an informed decision.

clayslayer,

Can I deliver my faulty Olympics to you to take into work ? Being as <name removed> cannot be ***** to reply to mine and other's complaints.

Do the Ambers have shot in them, decent primers, correctly fitted wads, correctly shaped metal heads, powder in them, and a decently finished crimp, or even a crimp?

Because I can assure you I have Olympics that haven't as well as 23 in a box and non-sellotape sealed boxes , and top sealed and bottoms not allowing cartridges to fall out of the bottom.

Finally do Eley Hawk have any vacancies for quality assurance engineers?

Is this why <name removed> shoots Caledonians? Because he cannot guarantee the quality of a product that he manages.

Edited by Teal
name removed