cheltenham

peejay

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The change in going at Cheltenham will scupper a few best laid plans tomorrow...I actually walked the course ( or part of it earlier today ) and I would say by tomorrow the going will be good.

I think Un Ace is massively overpriced in the opener and is trained close by at Andoversford and the ground has come right for Josses hill in the same race. I shall be backing both EW

Im going to have a fiver each way on Western Warhorse in the Arkle it cant win it on all known form but its very interesting that the pipe master has pitched it in at such a high level for only its second attempt over fences when they could easily have found a easier race on the card for it. Its not like owner or trainer to miss a trick.

The Champion is an intriguing race... on paper its a match between My tent or Yours, Hurricane Fly and The New One but Paul Nicolls Ptit Zig will appreciate the drying ground more than most and I expect a big run from him.I shall hope that the favorites cut each others throats early on and he runs on up the hill for a place.

Keep an eye on Paul Nolans King Vuvuzela in the betting in the last... There is no shrewder Irish Trainer.

My best later in the meeting is the Cheltenian ...this is straight from the horses mouth.

Finally don't discount anything that Venetia Williams is running at the moment her stable is absolutely firing on all cyclinders and is clearly the stable in form at the moment.

I think that just about covers my bets for tomorrow.

I am going on Wednesday and Thursday and will decide about Friday after totalling up on Thursday night :yes::lol:

Good luck

The change in going at Cheltenham will scupper a few best laid plans tomorrow...I actually walked the course ( or part of it earlier today ) and I would say by tomorrow the going will be good.

I think Un Ace is massively overpriced in the opener and is trained close by at Andoversford and the ground has come right for Josses hill in the same race. I shall be backing both EW

Im going to have a fiver each way on Western Warhorse in the Arkle it cant win it on all known form but its very interesting that the pipe master has pitched it in at such a high level for only its second attempt over fences when they could easily have found a easier race on the card for it. Its not like owner or trainer to miss a trick.

The Champion is an intriguing race... on paper its a match between My tent or Yours, Hurricane Fly and The New One but Paul Nicolls Ptit Zig will appreciate the drying ground more than most and I expect a big run from him.I shall hope that the favorites cut each others throats early on and he runs on up the hill for a place.

Keep an eye on Paul Nolans King Vuvuzela in the betting in the last... There is no shrewder Irish Trainer.

My best later in the meeting is the Cheltenian ...this is straight from the horses mouth.

Finally don't discount anything that Venetia Williams is running at the moment her stable is absolutely firing on all cyclinders and is clearly the stable in form at the moment.

I think that just about covers my bets for tomorrow.

I am going on Wednesday and Thursday and will decide about Friday after totalling up on Thursday night :yes::lol:

Good luck

Any tips for Walthamstow?