Gross professional misconduct

keg

If I assaulted anyone at work with a headbutt, I would be straight out on my ear and rightly so. Is there any reason why this chap has not been sacked?

give your head a shake , it was hardly a head butt, handbags more like and of course no mention of the culprit who started it by giving pardew a sly dig on the way past in the manner of a sore hull loser that he was :yes: ,and as for all the fuss and cost to pardew its a shame he didn't lamp the ****

have a good night not

KW

Edited by kdubya

I think most differences of opinion could be solved by a quick headbutt - I therefore propose an abbreviation when threads and posts get 'confrontational'. Instead of arguing for EVER, pages and pages of ****, lets just add the abbreviation HBUTT and its over ! Everyone will know why and the first to add the letters will be the winner !

Kdubya is excluded from the use of it because no-one esle would have a post.

Live long and prosper !

Edited by Kes

Sorry for no link, with my non existent knowledge of football, I thought most of you know the story. HButt is a great idea!

£60,000 will be small change for him. Must have been something reasonable for him to be banned for a while.

Didn't know about the dig. Real men play rugby anyway. :whistling::whistling: