come on mods give us a chance

colin lad

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like the "airgun Licensing" thread going ok,50 50 ,started to submit a post and then get the "an error has occurred you do not have permission to post" went back to the home page and look for the thread again and guess what? yes disappeared, I've noticed a lot of threads getting removed or locked for nothing more than opposite opinions, seems like if a moderator doesn't agree or doesn't like it, hit the button, it's getting a bit pathetic really.

Just like the "airgun Licensing" thread going ok,50 50 ,started to submit a post and then get the "an error has occurred you do not have permission to post" went back to the home page and look for the thread again and guess what? yes disappeared, I've noticed a lot of threads getting removed or locked for nothing more than opposite opinions, seems like if a moderator doesn't agree or doesn't like it, hit the button, it's getting a bit pathetic really.

If you need to ask why that thread was removed then maybe you are on the wrong forum.

I'm not going to get drawn into an argument but

1, the picture

2, possible legal proceedings in hand

:shaun:

Enlighten me then , the picture of the dead spar was there to highlight the op's original question "should air rifles be licensed" and with people doing illegal things such as this I think the answer is yes ,other people said no , so what's wrong with people discussing the pro's and con's of both sides? and for you're insinuation that I'm on the wrong forum please explain.

Jase.

Picture? There to show what an idiot with an airgun has done.

Legal proceedings in hand?, I hope there is and he gets prosecuted with the full extent of the law.

By removing the thread and not allowing people to express their opinions it seems like you're condoning it and protecting the scum that did it, instead of showing what a waste of space with an airgun has done, so maybe you're on the wrong forum Shaun, shall we be seen to sweep it under the carpet and turn a blind eye or condemn for all to see?

Shaun and Jason ,Wilkes has opened a topic on why your topic was closed down ,you could take your debate there and leave this one to carry on in a civilised manner

lol as duncan says please take it else where or it may get locked for going off topic

sorry couldn't resist

colin

Picture? There to show what an idiot with an airgun has done.

Legal proceedings in hand?, I hope there is and he gets prosecuted with the full extent of the law.

By removing the thread and not allowing people to express their opinions it seems like you're condoning it and protecting the scum that did it, instead of showing what a waste of space with an airgun has done, so maybe you're on the wrong forum Shaun, shall we be seen to sweep it under the carpet and turn a blind eye or condemn for all to see?

As the picture and content said nothing about a airgun being used , indeed the OP said he ASSUMED it was a airgun , why turn it into a airgun licencing thread ?

There are clearly enough " idiots " with shotguns out there judging by the amount of illegal quarry pics that have been posted on here over the years.

Quite frankly it was dumb to give a picture like that more publicity , if its being slated or not.