Lottery winner gone public !!

Will Poon

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't buy happiness, but you can rent it.

I'm not sure your life would be better! just different, you would have whatever you wanted, your kids would be lazy brats you would probably ditch your misses for a dolly bird, you would trust no one and not have a real friend, you would not have to try and could end up addicted to most things, great wealth does not always end in great happiness, mind you a few hundred thou might just help

I wonder what odds you get for predicting the dates for the end of his current relationship/spanking it all/drink, drugs then re-hab etc etc

Although a lot of people dream of that sort of money thinking all the problems will simply disappear, unfortunately history has proven most folks can't cope with it in reality.

And yes, I get the bit about it being a nice 'problem' to have :good:

She is 8 years his junior and quite tidy, so maybe it won't.

I wonder what odds you get for predicting the dates for the end of his current relationship/spanking it all/drink, drugs then re-hab etc etc

Although a lot of people dream of that sort of money thinking all the problems will simply disappear, unfortunately history has proven most folks can't cope with it in reality.

And yes, I get the bit about it being a nice 'problem' to have :good:

Wife and I reckon we could burn through 100million in a couple of years, obviously you'd buy Guns and houses and look after friends/family, but think what else is out there-

Buy the tunnels under Kingsway for 5m, clear them out and refit them with bedrooms, bathrooms, canteen etc for another 2m? Another couple on staffing with substance abuse counsellors and docs of various types, and food/clothes etc, and for less than 10m you've sorted London's homelessness, or at least given the issue a damn good try, gotten people an address to apply for work from, and all out of sight of people who would try to nimby such a scheme.

Wife and I reckon we could burn through 100million in a couple of years, obviously you'd buy Guns and houses and look after friends/family, but think what else is out there-

Buy the tunnels under Kingsway for 5m, clear them out and refit them with bedrooms, bathrooms, canteen etc for another 2m? Another couple on staffing with substance abuse counsellors and docs of various types, and food/clothes etc, and for less than 10m you've sorted London's homelessness, or at least given the issue a damn good try, gotten people an address to apply for work from, and all out of sight of people who would try to nimby such a scheme.

great idea! With that sort of money properly invested you could do a power of good and still have enough for a pair of Purdey's