UKIP

Reece

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geek orthodox... :lol:

you can stick with the honorable and sensible established parties, the ones who have all the policies that will look after your interests, or perhaps not?

anyone wanting to continue supporting these self interested scumbags needs trepanning.

and now it seems an opportunity for farrage to become an MP for Newark?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/patrick-mercer-banned-from-parliament-for-six-months-following-lobbying-scandal-9302998.html

Edited by kdubya

you can stick with the honorable and sensible established parties, the ones who have all the policies that will look after your interests, or perhaps not?

anyone wanting to continue supporting these self interested scumbags needs trepanning.

and now it seems an opportunity for farrage to become an MP for Newark?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/patrick-mercer-banned-from-parliament-for-six-months-following-lobbying-scandal-9302998.html

Thanks we will...

or of course you can vote for Good King Nigel of English descent who surrounds himself with neo nazis, homo and xenophobes and failed candidates from other parties

Trepanning that's a good idea could I get that on the NHS before UKIP dismantle it and sack all the immigrant workers who are the only ones that want to work there.

Thanks we will...

or of course you can vote for Good King Nigel of English descent who surrounds himself with neo nazis, homo and xenophobes and failed candidates from other parties

Trepanning that's a good idea could I get that on the NHS before UKIP dismantle it and sack all the immigrant workers who are the only ones that want to work there.

You have an obsession with trivialising Nazism. You should take a quiet, reflective trip to the forests of eastern Poland and learn some context and some humility. The joke really isn't as funny as you think it is.

You have an obsession with trivialising Nazism. You should take a quiet, reflective trip to the forests of eastern Poland and learn some context and some humility. The joke really isn't as funny as you think it is.

OH DEAR OH DEAR - nobody let alone Fisherman Mike is trivialising Nazism - Nazism is insidious - my late mother, who served in the WRAF throughout World War 2 - got the usual medals plus an Atlantic Star and mentioned in despatches [so you cannot begin to question her loyalty to Britain] went to visit friends in Germany between 1931 and 1937, who she had met whilst at University. She told me that in those early days of the rise of Hitler that she had much sympathy with his ideals and his efforts to make Germany a country that its inhabitants could be proud of again. As reality hit home, she realised how she [and so many others] were wrong but it does really show how civilised and intelligent people were take in.

What we are seeing now is Farage and UKIP trying to put a patriotic face on what is a totally unacceptable and un-British policy of covert prejudice towards anyone who does not fit in with their prejudiced ideals. Like it or not, one has to face up to facts and the whole same dangerous scenario is being re-enacted with unthinking people blindly following Farage and excusing all of his many, many faults, dodgy dealings by thinking him as being seen as "establishment or media based attacks" on a good bloke - come on, get real.... he is seriously damaged goods and if half what is nailed on him applied to any other politician, you would avoid him with the proverbial bargepole!

A day or two ago Poontang tried to be clever by forwarding a link to racist attacks in Belfast. Unlike him in his home county cosy Essex suburb, we in Northern Ireland have endured 30 years of conflict based on quasi-religious grounds. We do not want that to be translated into conflict based on racial grounds be it for colour, creed or nationality] and that is why we despise UKIP, BNP an all their fellow travellers for the scaremongering garbage that they tail behind them.

We would certainly not wish what we have had to endure in our part of the United Kingdom to be inflicted on you in England, Wales or Scotland, but this will be exactly what you will reap if you choose to endorse Farage, UKIP or BNP - it is up to you to decide....

And you and your Ilk should get off your soap box and stop assuming I haven't.. and that we don't all think like you...I don't think its funny at all

I've done the Krakow tour thanks..have you ?

By the way my Mothers maiden name is Janiak.

What we are seeing now is Farage and UKIP trying to put a patriotic face on what is a totally unacceptable and un-British policy of covert prejudice towards anyone who does not fit in with their prejudiced ideals. Like it or not, one has to face up to facts and the whole same dangerous scenario is being re-enacted with unthinking people blindly following Farage and excusing all of his many, many faults, dodgy dealings by thinking him as being seen as "establishment or media based attacks" on a good bloke - come on, get real.... he is seriously damaged goods and if half what is nailed on him applied to any other politician, you would avoid him with the proverbial bargepole!

Those words are so true of the european union,and people follow like sheep,your politicians do not care what you think about, there is a bigger plan,a united europe, one with it's own tax raising capabilities, and it's own law making, and lets not forget the european army.

You talk of blindly following, open your eyes look around you, read the legislation coming out of brussels,see the bigger picture.

You talk of UKIP followers blindly following,yet you bleat like sheep calmly led to the slaughter.

Edited by welsh1

So are we all going to use our very precious votes crossing the box for the same old utterly useless cretins that have been in power for the last 20 years?

I'm not getting sucked off again by the same old same old.

That's entirely your democratic right.

Those words are so true of the european union,and people follow like sheep,your politicians do not care what you think about, there is a bigger plan,a united europe, one with it's own tax raising capabilities, and it's own law making, and lets not forget the european army.

You talk of blindly following, open your eyes look around you, read the legislation coming out of brussels,see the bigger picture.

You talk of UKIP followers blindly following,yet you bleat like sheep calmly led to the slaughter.

yep your not wrong and we need to ensure we get a strong hand in the big game ...not sat outside the room looking in from the street. Like it or not European investment in Britain has eased us through this last recession....who do you think is going to help when the next one comes along.....

No ones bleating

So are we all going to use our very precious votes crossing the box for the same old utterly useless cretins that have been in power for the last 20 years?

I'm not getting sucked off again by the same old same old.

Struth, your candidates must be pretty desperate to offer that service.

Vote for the old useless cretins or the new useless cretins, it's your vote do what you want.

' Like it or not European investment in Britain has eased us through this last recession...'

Once again....any links to substantiate that claim ?

And how much has UK put in the pot to ease the euro crisis during the recession ?

Edited by smudgertoo

A day or two ago Poontang tried to be clever by forwarding a link to racist attacks in Belfast. Unlike him in his home county cosy Essex suburb, we in Northern Ireland have endured 30 years of conflict based on quasi-religious grounds. We do not want that to be translated into conflict based on racial grounds be it for colour, creed or nationality] and that is why we despise UKIP, BNP an all their fellow travellers for the scaremongering garbage that they tail behind them.

We would certainly not wish what we have had to endure in our part of the United Kingdom to be inflicted on you in England, Wales or Scotland, but this will be exactly what you will reap if you choose to endorse Farage, UKIP or BNP - it is up to you to decide....

The link you refer to wasn't an attempt at being clever. It was fact.

A fact you seem to be oblivious to.

Open door immigration to all and sundry is only going to end one way. You seem to be in denial of that, hence I posted the link as it may have struck home that what's happening in your own 'back yard' is that which is happening all over the country.

It's certainly not a prospect I relish, and I certainly wasn't making light of the situation.

I believe the only way to stop such instances occurring is to limit immigration by quality and quantity. There is NOTHING racist or xenophobic in that.

Perhaps you have an alternative option you could share?

Thanks gents it's nice to have confirmation from the PW political debating queens that I can actually vote for who I like.

Is this some sort of remnants of society?

I hope there are another 20 million as ****** off as me with politics in Britain. We need a leader and a big change.

Edited by Whitebridges

The link you refer to wasn't an attempt at being clever. It was fact.

A fact you seem to be oblivious to.

Open door immigration to all and sundry is only going to end one way. You seem to be in denial of that, hence I posted the link as it may have struck home that what's happening in your own 'back yard' is that which is happening all over the country.

It's certainly not a prospect I relish, and I certainly wasn't making light of the situation.

I believe the only way to stop such instances occurring is to limit immigration by quality and quantity. There is NOTHING racist or xenophobic in that.

Perhaps you have an alternative option you could share?

According to that logic we should all scrap our cars so there is no car crime or never marry to make divorce a thing of the past. Immigration is not the wrong in this situation, xenophobia is the wrong.

According to that logic we should all scrap our cars so there is no car crime or never marry to make divorce a thing of the past. Immigration is not the wrong in this situation, xenophobia is the wrong.

Nobody said immigration is wrong.

That's entirely your democratic right.

yep your not wrong and we need to ensure we get a strong hand in the big game ...not sat outside the room looking in from the street. Like it or not European investment in Britain has eased us through this last recession....who do you think is going to help when the next one comes along.....

No ones bleating

What poppycock,we have had 40 years to get a strong hand in the big game,it's not happening,and will never happen,but they will like you to believe it is happening.

Not being in the euro was one of the main things that helped us through this recession,being able to control our own markets and currency,unlike Greece and Ireland,who will be paying the piper for a long time to come.

We will still trade with Europe,they need to trade as much as we do,but we will be free to trade on our terms with emerging Chinese and Indian markets,arranging our deals for the good of our country not 27 differing countries with different needs.

Mike I have to give you a huge thank you,as normally threads like this would die after a page or so, but your posting incessantly about the danger of UKIP has been a real asset, you seem to have kept this thread afloat for page after page, giving everyone the opportunity to see the downside to yours and others like you argument.

You just don't seem to get it,UKIP are there to shake up the political elite who have forgotten why they serve,UKIP are a protest vote a loud shout from the people to the establishment that we are not sheep and your policies are not what we want,so change.

We can go on as we are,one party having much the same policy as the other, slowly sinking under a mountain of debt because each party is to scared to rock the boat and actually make tough decisions, watch as our infustructure crumbles because it is not politically correct to talk about it.Or we can stand up now and let them know that enough is enough,and they need to get a grip,and start doing what they were elected to do,and serve the interests OF THIS COUNTRY not some unknown commissioner in Europe.