First 3 shots...

shootgun

Went out yesterday for couple of hours, in between two thunderstorms, to put a few 32g + through my new Beretta A400 Xplor Action, so it will be runned in...

Not many pigeons were flying around, but i was happy to see 2 fallow bucks and a doe as i neever seen fallow deer on my permission before. They were grazing at around 120 yds from me, undisturbed. Saw couple of roe does later on as well.

Eventualy i settle at the edge of a spinney, hoping for some pigeons to came to roost, and indeed they came, had 3 woodies with the first 3 shots and my first ever left and right :yes: Ended the walk around with 6 pigeons for 6 shots, and saying i'm pleased with the gun is an understatement :)

DzBQDqw.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

nice start to a new gun.. i bought myself an a400 extreme recently, only been out with it once and i had a few.. not six for six though.. no matter how good the gun i wont get that hit rate

I know it was a one off, i'm not holding my breath waiting to happen again... :))

Guest stevo

Ha ha ha... you didn't sold it , did you???

Thanks for the kind words chaps!

Haha not a chance . Im off out with her tomorrow on the crows !

Love that gun

Stevo