transexual

islandgun

DUCK are there any duck keepers out there, Iv'e got a khaki cambell duck that took charge of a dozen ducklings when i introduced them, a year later she has now turned into a he, complete with a curly tail feather and markings like a drake Mallard, Iv'e had ducks a few years but not seen this before, is it usual ?

DUCK are there any duck keepers out there, Iv'e got a khaki cambell duck that took charge of a dozen ducklings when i introduced them, a year later she has now turned into a he, complete with a curly tail feather and markings like a drake Mallard, Iv'e had ducks a few years but not seen this before, is it usual ?

That my oldIslandgun is a case of misDRAKEn identity.

(I hope this helps)

are you sure she was a she in the beginning..did she have a loud quack or the silent drake quack,

we thought for ages our boy was a girl, as he never had the curly tail, up until a few months ago..mine are also KC's

he now gives the other girl a good seeing to about 6 times a day….bless him

i need a couple more females as her head is going bald with all the humping he is doing….its tough being a female lol

are you sure she was a she in the beginning..did she have a loud quack or the silent drake quack,

we thought for ages our boy was a girl, as he never had the curly tail, up until a few months ago..mine are also KC's

he now gives the other girl a good seeing to about 6 times a day….bless him

i need a couple more females as her head is going bald with all the humping he is doing….its tough being a female lol

sounds like rape! ( an i thought my wife had alopecia)

Probably just a bit slow developing.

ladyboy is about 5yrs old ! and probably laid eggs in his youth

We kept ducks years ago when I was a kid. We had a khaki Campbell duck that changed sex and developed the drake plumage and quack. It was definitely a duck to start with. We suspect it was laying eggs because we got fewer after it went through the change. Don't think it ever "functioned" as a drake as such. The women up the road we got them from said it was not uncommon with that breed.