Show us your knives

Peskyfoxs

Having a bit of a clearout at the moment, I used to collect knives a few years ago, and came across my knife box :)

I have used most of them, favorites are probably the woodlore (next to blue frosts mora), the Chris Reeves Sebenza in titanium which I dont use and the spyderco UK peknife which is my everday carry although Fallkniven U1 is often picked up instead. There are a fair few missing which are probably in boxes/coats somewhere and I have sold off quite a few over the years too.

knife1_zpsb28b825a.jpg

There a few custom handled fallknivens in there too, a H1, F1 and W1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have loads of knives too, got in a habit of buying a new one every holiday, so have a winchester lock knife from the states that I use loads, the old lock knife my uncle gave me when I was 13 and about 20 odd other ones including a frosts mother of pearl handled lock knife

I don't rate the mod knife, the one at the back is a right lump, was made by a j wrights in Sheffield but it's good for banging in tent pegs :)

I've seen some nice modded ones. They are a bit of a multipurpose knife - digging, cutting, hammering, etc.

I've seen some nice modded ones. They are a bit of a multipurpose knife - digging, cutting, hammering, etc.

I think with different scales that fit my hand it could be better, I might just have a poor example

The fallknivens for Rimfire

IMG_4461_zps9f771364.jpg

From the top,

S1

F1

H1

WM1

U1

I should really give them a clean :blush:

I think with different scales that fit my hand it could be better, I might just have a poor example

The fallknivens for Rimfire

IMG_4461_zps9f771364.jpg

From the top,

S1

F1

H1

WM1

U1

I should really give them a clean :blush:

Thank you.

Quality blades, I think it I could only have one knife it would be the F1, so tough and holds a great edge. Your F1 looks unused.

The good thing with a decent maker like Fallkniven is they will always keep their value. A new F1 is about £110, used they still go £90 -£100, custom scales even more. I got a TK4 marked up with the Ray Mears bushcraft logo from his website, worth more now than I paid for it.

The F1 is unused, I have another one I have used somewhere, I had a look at some prices last night and your right about holding value. The Ray Mears Woodlore made by Alan Wood thats in the first pic is probably worth a fair bit nowadays as the waiting list is so long

Edited by Peskyfoxs

The F1 is unused, I have another one I have used somewhere, I had a look at some prices last night and your right about holding value. The Ray Mears Woodlore made by Alan Wood thats in the first pic is probably worth a fair bit nowadays as the waiting list is so long

I would think an original Alan Wood Woodlore would be getting up to £400 or £500.00 in good nick.

Not the biggest collection by a long way, although I have more than I realised.

Got field crafter beauty, couple I made, the amazing mora, and some lovely folders I have. The Kershaw on the left is a fantastic bit of kit. Oh and just realis3d my Bear Grylls Gerber folding isnt in pic..

20140514_114057.jpg

post-1510-0-26774900-1400096694_thumb.jpgpost-1510-0-18546800-1400096710_thumb.jpgpost-1510-0-17707400-1400096737_thumb.jpgI mostly use the small Winchester when out after bunnies. The traditional John Nowill & Sons sheath knife is an excellent piece of steel and holds a great edge. Good hide knife. The Buck folder was 21st birthday pressie 21 years ago, and the rest are various folders, mainly non-locking.

Folders...post-1510-0-86387000-1400096776_thumb.jpg

And no knife collection complete without an Opinel.. this is a no8 and is 30 years old.

post-1510-0-90129100-1400096783_thumb.jpg