Bloody Cold!!!

Millomite

I've just cycled back from the station and thought my bloody ears were going to fall off - time for a ridiculous looking hat :welcomeani:

Up at 0630 to see if the pigeons will decoy on a bit I haven't tried yet. Trouble is my feet are so cold I can't sleep and Mrs P. wont let me near her to warm up :good:

P.

Still icey in N Lincs..............great to have a cold snap........but not so great for my first round of racing pigeons that hatched 2 weeks ago..............................9 dead upto now in 2 days :lookaround::lookaround: I breed pure white buscharts rapido's for wedding and funeral releases, and the losses have just set me back 3 months, and potentially £400 quids worth of birds!!!!!..............................ar well :whistling:

minus24 this morning at 5:40 am

nice though NT, fresh and sharp, glad it aint that wet miserable damp rot your bones UK weather, at least its dry here :lookaround: looks to be going down again this weekend, -20 for a high overnight will drop a few more maybe -25 or so, dont care then im either indoors or in the bar :lookaround::whistling:

Martin