Target Sorts, Bolton

stormdog

Hi lads, new here but been browsing for a while and I need some advice!

I've just paid a deposit on a new gun from target sports, but have been told they have had their RFD revoked for stealing a shipment of guns from Shooting Shack over the road! :lookaround:

Does anyone know if this is true? when I phoned target and asked, they told me to **** off and put the phone down. :lookaround:

Edited by Axe

Hi lads, new here but been browsing for a while and I need some advice!

I've just paid a deposit on a new gun from target sports, but have been told they have had their RFD revoked for stealing a shipment of guns from Shooting Shack over the road! :thanks:

Does anyone know if this is true? when I phoned target and asked, they told me to **** off and put the phone down. :lookaround:

Go into the shop and ask who told you to **** off :whistling: and then ask for your money/deposite back.

Whether this is true or not they have no business talking to any customer in that manner.:lookaround:

G.M.

If you paid your deposit by credit card call visa or mastercard (whichever your card is)...they'll refund you the money instantly :thanks: then they will get it back off the company involved themselves. That way you don't have to go face them either...getting yourself more wound up :lookaround: ...you can just walk away from it all hassle free :thanks: .

Credit cards may be dangerous in the wrong hands :whistling: ...but in situations like this they're invaluable :lookaround: !

• 5 months later...
:good: I bought a shotgun from them, a browning silver graphite semi auto, when it arrived at my rfd it would not cock, they told me you had to load it underneath, which is b*llocks as i already had one and am perfectly aware of how it cocks. My rfd stripped it down and it needed some kind of new rod, which luckily he did free of charge.Ill never buy anything from them again. :lol:

I bought one of those neoprene comb raisers from there mail order. I was given a choice of colour and ask for black. I got a brown one delivered and the comb raiser packaging (not the outer delivery packaging) was torn to bits like someone had previously tried to get the kit out of it's box. Although i felt like I'd been sent a last off the shelf/2nd hand gear I didn't complain as the actual kit seemed to be in perfect condition and it does the job.

Given my one and only experience with them and the reaction on here i won't be using them again.