Beretta 682

Guest stevo

Guest stevo

many yrs. ago I bought a 628 gold trap , . However like a **** I sold it , its the ONLY gun I have ever regretted selling . SO............... I have bought a 682 sport and im picking it up in the morning , and for its first outing tomorrow I am going to treat it over some pea stubbles , cant wait

sorry just wanted to share my news , childish I know but I cant wait .

stevo

Edited by stevo

My first 12 bore OU was a silver action 682 sporter like a mug I sold it to buy the new version 2 months later a swapped the new gun for my old one as it was so much better that was in 1996 I still have it and have in fact got a couple more as they can't be beaten, the 32" limited edition sporter is another favourite, but my original has a special place for me.

Found a nice 682 Super Sport earlier this year. It has a plain black action and nice wood and is a good little gun, and not too long at 28" for bolting bunnies. Cracking bit of kit.

Mate is dead keen on it so it may be getting traded for a lovely 101 I sold him some years ago and have regretted ever since.

Will certainly be on the lookout for another 682 if it does go though. Really like the model.

I have just read this, and I am now not sure, if I want to sell my 682 gold e.

Not the same gun as the silver 682 models the op is talking about but I have a Gold E and would not swap it for a 692 if it was a free swap.

Figgy

Had a few guns over the years Browning b425, Miroku mk 38 and some cheaper guns,Silma,yeoman etc. but my 682 sporter 30" barrels and Teague chokes is a joy, nice and weighty too,did me proud on the Mute Hill shoot a couple of seasons ago,on some really good pheasants and partridge . Will keep it forever. I do fancy a DT11 though! :)

Not a "real" 682 a modern copy like movie remakes the original one was better.

mines a later gun, as far as I know it made around the 2007 mark,

Not the same gun as the silver 682 models the op is talking about but I have a Gold E and would not swap it for a 692 if it was a free swap.

figgy

I just tried the 692 and sadly its not the gun for me, it has a lot things going for it, like the 682 does. its kind made my mind up about go for a dt11 now tho,

Guest stevo

I saw the vid Stevo, good shooting as always. What I did notice was your gun had schnabel fore end,and most others have a beaver tail. It's not a sporterised trap model is it?

No its defiantly a sporting dated 1989 , also has it written on trigger guard

mines a later gun, as far as I know it made around the 2007 mark, I just tried the 692 and sadly its not the gun for me, it has a lot things going for it, like the 682 does. its kind made my mind up about go for a dt11 now tho,

I've had hold of a fair few DT 11's and not one of them felt right to me, far to chunky in the hands and felt heavy. Had hold of some lovely DT10's that felt great.

If you shoot fiber wads the DT11 will be poor as its bore out to 11bore dimensions for a lot of the bore, good with plas wads though by all account.

Figgy