Guns wanted to join new syndicate in Doncaster

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeed, best of luck with your new syndicate, and a I said earlier I'll await the write up in the sporting pictures section, I've found that shoot progress make quite a popular topic.

Nowt wrong with 20 guns on a shoot and beat, two teams of 10 is fine as long as there's enough room for pegs to move as the season progresses.

And I'm assuming you must have some other shoots local to you which will bolster your numbers?

Anyway good luck!

Don't let anyone draw you down Aaron too many warriors on here when half of them don't no one end of a shooting stick to another, if you get interest and have good days crack on.

Maybe you might be better sticking with the Facebook shooting/hunting sites I am sure you will find a lot less uneducated idiots.

If you want any advice on numbers guns/birds pm me you obviously have a set up already just needs putting to good practice.

Edited by delburt0

Don't let anyone draw you down Aaron too many warriors on here when half of them don't no one end of a shooting stick to another, if you get interest and have good days crack on.

Maybe you might be better sticking with the Facebook shooting/hunting sites I am sure you will find a lot less uneducated idiots.

If you want any advice on numbers guns/birds pm me you obviously have a set up already just needs putting to good practice.

best advice given so far

• 2 weeks later...

Ezi, I see you still require guns, I dont know if its possible but had you considered

shooting midweek instead of Saturday, on my shoot I have to shoot every other Thursday

because all the members already shoot somewhere on a Saturday and I now have a waiting list.

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

What a horrid bunch of sceptics. Just let the lad try sort his shoot out with out trying to make a fool of him and make out he is a con man..

Very easy to be sat on your sofa casting aspersions.

A very sensible and much appreciated post I am sure.

I have read the thread from the start and I cannot for the life of me understand why there are so many negative comments. Some posters, having made such posts, return for more.

The shoot may or may not be a success, I hope it is, and having met ezi bez I know that he is trying his best to make a real go of it. One thing is for certain and that is I would not wish to meet any of the nay sayers on this thread.

If you are interested in this lads shoot then you should have a meet and look at the shoot then make your mind up yourself as someone who runs a small shoot I ask potential guns to look before they buy into my shoot but still get negative feed on some sites from folk who have never been on the place.