Henry Krank

Does anyone know if the above company are slow with delivery of orders to an RFD? I have ordered powder,primers and bullets through my local RFD, over a week ago. I phoned him today and he said that my order has'nt arrived (he also ordered quite a bit of stuff) and could be another week. Has anyone experience the same problem?

Had a conversation with my rfd earlier regarding a fair bit of ammunition I ordered a fortnight ago with him, he gets a lot of his supplies through krank

His words were Henry krank are a nightmare delivering orders large or small

He said I could cancel and go elsewhere or wait for them to send

Had a conversation with my rfd earlier regarding a fair bit of ammunition I ordered a fortnight ago with him, he gets a lot of his supplies through krank

His words were Henry krank are a nightmare delivering orders large or small

He said I could cancel and go elsewhere or wait for them to send

Thanks. Just what I wanted to hear. I was suspecting that my RFD had'nt placed the order when I gave it to him.

Thanks. Just what I wanted to hear. I was suspecting that my RFD had'nt placed the order when I gave it to him.

I questioned (politely) my rfd the last time I ordered a batch of ammo and he showed me the order which was placed the day after my ordering, along with stock and other customers orders , 2 weeks on it still hadn't arrived from them

Edited by fruity

i ordered a muzzle loader through a local RFD who is a kranks dealer... i would have thought the same dealer as you steve. ive been waiting about a month now and still no sign as kranks are out of stock and pedersoli the manufacturer had their annual shutdown of almost a month :sad1:

i have ordered direct from kranks a couple of times, obviously you cant for what you wanted but each order came very quick and very well packed

i ordered a muzzle loader through a local RFD who is a kranks dealer... i would have thought the same dealer as you steve. ive been waiting about a month now and still no sign as kranks are out of stock and pedersoli the manufacturer had their annual shutdown of almost a month :sad1:

i have ordered direct from kranks a couple of times, obviously you cant for what you wanted but each order came very quick and very well packed

A different RFD than yours Steve, but I too have ordered items directly from them, and have had them delivered in 2-3 days, sometimes next day. But, according to the RFD I dealt with, when he orders items from them, it can take up to two weeks, which look s like the case with my order.

Does anyone know if the above company are slow with delivery of orders to an RFD? I have ordered powder,primers and bullets through my local RFD, over a week ago. I phoned him today and he said that my order has'nt arrived (he also ordered quite a bit of stuff) and could be another week. Has anyone experience the same problem?

mm,

Sometimes RFDs tell porkies about why stuff hasn't come (not always but often enough). Being on stop or awaiting enough orders to make the expensive carriage costs worthwhile is common enough. if possible order direct in future I haven't ever had an issue personally and I cannot see why they should mess around trade. that said they are not too far for me to drive over if I want quite a bit of stuff

Everything I have ordered from krankies has been delivered within 2 days I order 6 or 7 times a year good customer service too :)

next day on lots of individual posted stuff here too

RFD to RFD orders are notoriously slow and even more so when receiving RFD tries to bulk up orders before actually placing them!

• 2 weeks later...

The RFD showed me the fax sent by them. I have ordered items myself and have had them delivered in 2 day's,but I am disappointed with them now. They promised to keep 500 sierra bullets for me, which they confirmed they had in stock, but when ordered by my RFD, they had sold them to someone else!