sad news for Moonraker knives

activeviii

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not true !

When I was young and mixed with the wrong people Cider was a popular drink and very strong too.

So after a session in mixed company, an argument/discussion broke out about what men could do and women couldn't.

Of course one of the girls challenged this and the usual reply was that women can't pee up walls.

Quite a pretty young girl she was too, but non the less, she stood up and 'fiddled' with something down there and lo and behold pee'd almost six foot up a nearby tree.

I was absolutely gobsmacked and later on had to have a feel to make sure she wasn't cheating and no, she was all female and very friendly too ! :yes:

I am not surprised she was friendly. If she had drank enough to pee that much, she must have been ****** out of her brains.

Game season, all parties would have guns removed until resolution and then a fight to get guns back. Even for the innocent party.

This is just a possibility, may not be the reason.

Maybe it has been reported.

Maybe it's his word against the other ones.

Maybe its a woman chef and no one wants to report that one got a shuffling from Nigela Lawson. This is my guess.

Think if Nigella Lawson was peeing up my caravan when drunk and wanted to start getting physical smacking me, I'd think I've died and gone to heaven :lol:

Some lout like him would wake up wondering at what point he got run over during his nights drinking.

Figgy

Some of 'them' have their adams apple shaved or wear neck bands and if you go for the neck just to check they think you are trying to strangle them and then it gets real tough !!

Cider give you super human strength or it used to in those days, mind you, it might have been the hard bits in suspension that did the trick !

Not true !

When I was young and mixed with the wrong people Cider was a popular drink and very strong too.

So after a session in mixed company, an argument/discussion broke out about what men could do and women couldn't.

Of course one of the girls challenged this and the usual reply was that women can't pee up walls.

Quite a pretty young girl she was too, but non the less, she stood up and 'fiddled' with something down there and lo and behold pee'd almost six foot up a nearby tree.

I was absolutely gobsmacked and later on had to have a feel to make sure she wasn't cheating and no, she was all female and very friendly too ! :yes:

Yep. On a walk with my daughter and son and two nephews some years ago ( all primary school ages ) one of my nephews stopped for a pee and looking at my daughter said proudly, ' I bet you wished you could pee as high as that'. MY daughter, a lot less bashful than she is now, promptly showed him that she could pee even higher. I was amazed and asked her where she had learned to do that, and she said, 'Aunty ****** showed me how to do it' !! :w00t: Nephew has never forgotten it much to my daughters embarrassment as she now considers herself a young 'lady'.