Browning Cynergy

spot.ontheroad

I noticed that there's been very little mention of Cynergy's on this forum recently so I thought I'd change that. I have a 20bore Cynergy 28" barrels and love it. I shoot better with it than I do with my B725 12bore but I know many people dislike them. So what's so wrong with them? Anyone else think they're good or am I alone?

Didn't like the look of these from day one, and thought Browning had lost the plot despite being a Browning fan, and then a bloke in our syndicate brought his Black Ice model along one day. Composite stock felt incredibly tactile to me and the gun came up bang on the button. Very impressive and practical 'race' gun in my opinion, but just not my cup of tea.

I bought a brand new pro sport, only gun I ever had that I never figured out where it was shooting? was just was not for me yet I have seen others shoot them very well indeed,

KW

I also did the same but it felt like I was swinging a bag of cement off a 30" fishing rod! not for me but if you can shoot it that's good , if I had have been happy with it I would still have it because I loved the marmite look but I was shooting my £200 lanber better.

Saying that I love my remmie 1187 it's everyone to there own I bought a browning o/u for paid days 8 months ago and I still haven't checked the firing pins.

Edited by delburt0

Had two a 30" sporter followed by a 32" sporter neither suited me. The 32" was very barrel heavy. The resale value was poor and very hard to rejoint if any wear or galling of the quadrants happens.

For the people they fit they seen to shoot well. The guns are well made and finished.

Figgy