Winchester lever action 410

Roy King

Hi roy.veeeeeery nice and very expensive shotguns!and like was said by 39TDS hard to find.Shooting sports magazine did a review of one when it came out so you might find it on line.Id have liked to have one of the marlin 410s but theyre virtually non existant and section 1 anyway so no good for my sgc!good luck.

Thanks , I have done quite a few searches ,, get a lot of references but none for sale?

I should have put my name down for one at the game fair when I saw it? I think it was around £600 at the time, fac only( which I have anyway). I can hope !!!! I just want to see it and feel how it handles?????

There's a .410 Rossi Lever action on the market now for much less, I bought the first Winchester 9410 in the country, it's a great gun but not terribly practical for much.

Where may I ask is the Rossi advertised?

Maybe second best but..........

As noted I already have a Rossi in .357 so wouldnt be averse to having another in .410, but there is something special about a genuine Winchester?

My last winchester was an 1500XTR that I received when I was 15 and sold some 12 years later for a Browning 425 that I still have 16 years later