slick

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A quick Google tells me your 4 hours away :mad:

Cheap as chips to , have a great day but remember to have someone pull your pants back up at the end of the day :w00t:

If you wanted to meet near Leeds on the A1 I don't mind giving you a lift for the last bit of the way and save you fuel etc

Michael

Just back from this shoot all I can say is its the best value shoot I have been on 5 guns the bag was 28 pheasant 2 woodcock and 11 ducks I my self shot 14 pheasant 4 duck and a woodcock a couple of novice guns must have fired a couple of boxes of shells for 5 or 6 pheasants plenty of birds would recomend you contact John for next shoot I am already booked

Crikey you almost shot half the bag, did you get the best peg and stand all day ?

No never got best pegs a lot of birds and I mean a lot of birds were missed I walked 3 drives stood 3 plus the ducks i missed at least a dozen birds the 3rd drive i would estimate 75 birds flushed with 3 of us standing so not enough guns under birds, I shot a similar day on saturday at another shoot 10 guns had a bag of 18 birds jhon is offering to let guns stand all day for 100 quid or 120 to include breakfast and lunch at local pub i am going to try put some teams together for that

yes well all i can say is i can not believe people did not show any interest until the money dropped.To think essox022 you could get a full driven day for £100 its crazy how cheap it is and it was a pleasure to have the guns i did today.The crack was good and there was some good shooting aswell look foward to seeing you next time lads cheers

Boys it was a fantastic day and I really enjoyed it. Will be back for sure even with a 400 mile round trip. It's worth it.

There were loads to of birds around and had we had 2-3 extra guns the bag would have easly been double.

I my self went though a few carts :) for 5 pheasants and a duck ( I think ) if I could shoot better we would have had more, let's just say a shot a few more than 25 carts :)

Jhon, fantastic day and a credit to the shoot.

Thanks and see you all soon

Michael

Boys it was a fantastic day and I really enjoyed it. Will be back for sure even with a 400 mile round trip. It's worth it.HI

There were loads to of birds around and had we had 2-3 extra guns the bag would have easly been double.

I my self went though a few carts :) for 5 pheasants and a duck ( I think ) if I could shoot better we would have had more, let's just say a shot a few more than 25 carts :)

Thanks and see you all soon Hi Michael glad you got back ok bet you r knackerd remember to look after my pup ☺ till i see you next cheers jim

Michael

yes michaeli can not wait to share your company again on a shoot day.I think i would of been better to double gun with loaders on some of those flushes mate lol .It was a pleasure mate and a great day all round and good crack. plenty of laughter that's what shooting is all about in my eyes enjoyment

If anyone wants to combine a team I am up for that if you can bring 5 or 6 guns i will be able to fill the other places its the best value shooting i have had the duck flight alone was worth what we paid itching to get back buts its not fair on john unless we can get 10 guns cheers Jim

Boys it was a fantastic day and I really enjoyed it. Will be back for sure even with a 400 mile round trip. It's worth it.HI

Thanks and see you all soon Hi Michael glad you got back ok bet you r knackerd remember to look after my pup ☺ till i see you next cheers jim

Michael

Hi Jim.

Don't worrie I'll look after MY pup :) but I bring her back next year and you can have a go working her :) but she comes back home with me

Michael

Just for a tease :)

79FEE2C9-8E7F-444E-88A4-10F9C51A324C_zps