David Cameron, story telling AGAIN

evo

The thing that amazes me, and seems wrong is that this "tax credit" thing, which makes up your wages somehow means that people can come over from where ever and work for next to nothing, but get hundreds of pounds back in tax credits because their wages are so low! Surely if they did away with tax credits it would be a level playing field and people would have to earn a living wage?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing that amazes me, and seems wrong is that this "tax credit" thing, which makes up your wages somehow means that people can come over from where ever and work for next to nothing, but get hundreds of pounds back in tax credits because their wages are so low! Surely if they did away with tax credits it would be a level playing field and people would have to earn a living wage?

I agree - raise the minimum wage so tax credits are not needed - by anyone. Tax credits are a subsidy to big business to pay slave wages.

You are all living in cloud cuckoo land ...it would be ten times worse in this country than it is now under Fartage and his uKKKip Chronies...

Be careful what you wish (vote ) for or we will be returning to the sixties quicker than you can all say I Love Maggie Thatcher

Some of you need to get a grip and look what you have in this country....

Anyway back to the serious issue which no one has answered yet....

Is it worth backing Jimmy Bullard to win I'm a celebrity. ???

Dont know how old you are but can you imagine what this island would look like in 20 or 30 years time with present day and increasing immigration? And too feed a bigger population we will be relying further more on food resources abroad.

Its all right though people like you probably happy for somebody to work on minimum wage trying to keep and feed a family, while immigrants all share one house on a farm for cheap and send all the savings back home where living is much cheaper for their family.

To me your just trolling now and cant believe people actually read and reply to any of your posts.

Dont know how old you are but can you imagine what this island would look like in 20 or 30 years time with present day and increasing immigration? And too feed a bigger population we will be relying further more on food resources abroad.

Its all right though people like you probably happy for somebody to work on minimum wage trying to keep and feed a family, while immigrants all share one house on a farm for cheap and send all the savings back home where living is much cheaper for their family.

To me your just trolling now and cant believe people actually read and reply to any of your posts.

:) well said!

Troll troll troll !!!

just heard on the radio coming home that there is a big stink with "NEXT", apparently they advertised in a polish magazine that they where recruiting for jobs in this country one month before advertising here,

now if that isn,t out of order and looking for cheap labour then what is, surely something should be done about this, Jobs should be offered to people from our own shores before advertising elsewhere in the EU

certainly opened my eyes

atb Evo

just heard on the radio coming home that there is a big stink with "NEXT", apparently they advertised in a polish magazine that they where recruiting for jobs in this country one month before advertising here,

now if that isn,t out of order and looking for cheap labour then what is, surely something should be done about this, Jobs should be offered to people from our own shores before advertising elsewhere in the EU

certainly opened my eyes

atb Evo

read the link on post 49 been going on for long enough, the leading sports company has been doing the same for a few years, as with the big supermarkets.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Troll. ? That's a laugh...you ukip supporters couldn't give a toss about imports, exports, balance of payments, the economy, cost of living, housing the NHS, or even who wins the title...all you want is a cessation of immigration, and a return to a pre war Britain full of totally white English People... come on... at least have the balls to admit you are just a bunch of closet racists... playing the old benefits card again... all you are really concerned about is immigrants claiming benefits white nationals should be claiming....

Just in case you hadn't noticed. This country was rife with benefit cheats, and work shy

scroungers long before Britain joined the European union and the population has burgeoned long before this also.

Its no good continually blaming immigrants from Europe and Asia for our own deficiencies.... at least they come here looking for work and a better life and don't hang around in their own country moaning about it.

I'm afraid the Britain Ukip supporters aspire to is long gone and good job too...

And one final point...if I had to work on a minimum wage I certainly wouldn't breed uncontrollably if I couldn't afford to support my offspring.

I was born into an impoverished family in the 50's...went to comprehensive school , dint **** about while there, got my first job at 15 and then went back to education, dragged myself up by the boot strings and worked my **** off for a better life, a good job, a secure future and a nice home... I certainly didn't try and blame my lot on anyone else.

I think we ought to have a UKIP section and you can all have an orgy in your own self pity every evening along with all the other pro Farage sycophants..then perhaps this forum could return to what it was developed for .

Troll Over.

Troll. ? That's a laugh...you ukip supporters couldn't give a toss about imports, exports, balance of payments, the economy, cost of living, housing the NHS, or even who wins the title...all you want is a cessation of immigration, and a return to a pre war Britain full of totally white English People... come on... at least have the balls to admit you are just a bunch of closet racists... playing the old benefits card again... all you are really concerned about is immigrants claiming benefits white nationals should be claiming....

Just in case you hadn't noticed. This country was rife with benefit cheats, and work shy

scroungers long before Britain joined the European union and the population has burgeoned long before this also.

Its no good continually blaming immigrants from Europe and Asia for our own deficiencies.... at least they come here looking for work and a better life and don't hang around in their own country moaning about it.

I'm afraid the Britain Ukip supporters aspire to is long gone and good job too...

And one final point...if I had to work on a minimum wage I certainly wouldn't breed uncontrollably if I couldn't afford to support my offspring.

I was born into an impoverished family in the 50's...went to comprehensive school , dint **** about while there, got my first job at 15 and then went back to education, dragged myself up by the boot strings and worked my **** off for a better life, a good job, a secure future and a nice home... I certainly didn't try and blame my lot on anyone else.

I think we ought to have a UKIP section and you can all have an orgy in your own self pity every evening along with all the other pro Farage sycophants..then perhaps this forum could return to what it was developed for .

Troll Over.

post-13375-0-63613800-1417306243_thumb.jpg

Edited by Psyxologos

Troll Over.

So everyone that votes UKIP because they're fed up of lies from the main parties are sycophants? We are allowed to vote for whoever we want, that's the whole idea of elections isn't it?

We might have different views and vote differently but that doesn't make our views or our votes any less valid.

So everyone that votes UKIP because they're fed up of lies from the main parties are sycophants? We are allowed to vote for whoever we want, that's the whole idea of elections isn't it?

We might have different views and vote differently but that doesn't make our views or our votes any less valid.

Dont reply he starts plenty of topics on UKIP himself. Only thing he cares about is what money he's got in his pocket.

Fisherman Mike,

I was born in 1964, my father bought our first home for him and my mother in 1959 for £1800 cash, yes cash, he was a professional boxer and a cabinet maker by trade, he worked all the hours he could to save and buy a home to start a family with my mother.

when I was 5 years old all his hard work, pride and home were taken away from him because our home was taken away from us yes robbed from under his feet, a compulsory purchase order, he was given £160 and we all had to move to a council estate,

he was never in his life unemployed, neither was my mother whom when bringing us three children up worked from home (legally I might add,not on the side). I left school just before my 16th birthday and walked straight into a job, I have since then worked hard all my life and have NEVER been unemployed due to owning my own business, I was also a professional sportsman in the 80,s and 90,s.

my two sisters have NEVER been unemployed, so basically our family have worked all our lives and paid our taxes, I have trained with and worked with all colour,s of people and nationalities and until THIS year had never voted in my life. This year was a first, I have for the last 30 years watched ALL the parties slowly strip the average working man of his pride, they have lied about everything, taken homes and jobs off decent respectable hard working middle class people, broken communities up, then more lies and promises,

NOW I have 3 adult children and one is a top hair stylist voted no 2 in the country and went to London to get her award( age 28) my other daughter is a manageress of a high street chain(age 26) and my eldest son is a supervisor for a world wide air sea rescue company(age 24) , NONE have EVER been unemployed,

so that explains MY FAMILY and just how hard we have worked to support our family and each other, we have all paid are taxes and we have all studied at uni and tech collage and we have all watched our communities/ or whats left of them go to ruin from the false promises of previous governments,

SO this year I decided for a change,, I voted UKIP in the Euros and UKIP in our local elections, I did this because I am sick of working harder and harder and doing more and more hours yet feel I am worse off now than I have ever been,

WE also have a stunning 7 bedroom home (our own ) WE also have our business and employ 9 people (local to the business) and have done so for 18 years and do you know what disgusts me more than anything ?

people like YOU calling like minded people like me a closet racist . I have not voted UKIP because I,m a closet racist as you so rudely said but I voted UKIP because I want change, labour and the cons have lied repeatedly all my life,

voting UKIP does not make people closet racists,

I and a lot of other people on here have voted for UKIP because we want change and are sick of the lies and deceit that previous governments have shown the average working man

on another point I have a large tattoo on my left upper arm, it says " JOE LOUIS " now if I,m racist as YOU say I am, then joe Louis was a white man

have a nice day mike but you need to think before you write my mate

just because we have different views and vote for different parties does not mean UKIP voters are closet racist,s

all the best mike to you and yours

EVO

Troll Over.

take it your not struck on the chance of losing your cheap labour pool then?

KW

Fisherman Mike,

I was born in 1964, my father bought our first home for him and my mother in 1959 for £1800 cash, yes cash, he was a professional boxer and a cabinet maker by trade, he worked all the hours he could to save and buy a home to start a family with my mother.

when I was 5 years old all his hard work, pride and home were taken away from him because our home was taken away from us yes robbed from under his feet, a compulsory purchase order, he was given £160 and we all had to move to a council estate,

he was never in his life unemployed, neither was my mother whom when bringing us three children up worked from home (legally I might add,not on the side). I left school just before my 16th birthday and walked straight into a job, I have since then worked hard all my life and have NEVER been unemployed due to owning my own business, I was also a professional sportsman in the 80,s and 90,s.

my two sisters have NEVER been unemployed, so basically our family have worked all our lives and paid our taxes, I have trained with and worked with all colour,s of people and nationalities and until THIS year had never voted in my life. This year was a first, I have for the last 30 years watched ALL the parties slowly strip the average working man of his pride, they have lied about everything, taken homes and jobs off decent respectable hard working middle class people, broken communities up, then more lies and promises,

NOW I have 3 adult children and one is a top hair stylist voted no 2 in the country and went to London to get her award( age 28) my other daughter is a manageress of a high street chain(age 26) and my eldest son is a supervisor for a world wide air sea rescue company(age 24) , NONE have EVER been unemployed,

so that explains MY FAMILY and just how hard we have worked to support our family and each other, we have all paid are taxes and we have all studied at uni and tech collage and we have all watched our communities/ or whats left of them go to ruin from the false promises of previous governments,

SO this year I decided for a change,, I voted UKIP in the Euros and UKIP in our local elections, I did this because I am sick of working harder and harder and doing more and more hours yet feel I am worse off now than I have ever been,

WE also have a stunning 7 bedroom home (our own ) WE also have our business and employ 9 people (local to the business) and have done so for 18 years and do you know what disgusts me more than anything ?

people like YOU calling like minded people like me a closet racist . I have not voted UKIP because I,m a closet racist as you so rudely said but I voted UKIP because I want change, labour and the cons have lied repeatedly all my life,

I and a lot of other people on here have voted for UKIP because we want change and are sick of the lies and deceit that previous governments have shown the average working man

on another point I have a large tattoo on my left upper arm, it says " JOE LOUIS " now if I,m racist as YOU say I am, then joe Louis was a white man

just because we have different views and vote for different parties does not mean UKIP voters are closet racist,s

EVO

Very good...you have my admiration...why risk everything your family have achieved then by voting in a bunch of xenophobes who will do nothing but put this country back 50 years.?

take it your not struck on the chance of losing your cheap labour pool then?

KW

Quite right... They work so hard they would be impossible to replace with white Nationals and productivity would drop by 50%..

It would cost me a fortune and I would have to curb our contribution to the Conservative Party somewhat..

Mind you with all the misery in the UKIP strongholds should be easy to get white Nationals to do the job ...shouldn't it ???

Dont reply he starts plenty of topics on UKIP himself. Only thing he cares about is what money he's got in his pocket.

How did you know I was Scottish?

Troll Over.

Calm down dear, calm down.

Man-angry-with-his-computer.jpg

Fisherman Mike,

EVO

evo,

Very nicely put, I do believe you've just...

nailed.jpg

Fisherman Mike,

EVO

Well said and respect for you it amuses me that people want more of the same to run our country and are afraid to give a new party a chance especially a party that has only released a small part of their manifesto as Farage rightly says the others will only pinch their ideas!

Smell the fear as the ruling elite are in meltdown over the massive support for UKIP and as a labour party activist I spoke to recently said they too are losing a lot of their support to UKIP so next year will be a very interesting time in British politics particularly now it appears that the incompetents of the eu want a lot more money off the British taxpayer!!

I have missed a bit here and apologies if this has been said, but.....

I don't actually see anyone complaining about the influx of immigrants per say, the complaints relate to those who turn up unemployed/destitute/ill/etc and launch straight into extracting benefits from us.

I also hear many Immigrant groups spouting off that they come here to work and not for a free ride off our benefits.

Fine, if they are contributing that's great the way I see it, if not they should not get benefits and not be here (after all the media has been full of...we are only here to work, not to scrounge benefits), so, why do we let anyone in who cannot support themselves?

Again, there are no racist overtones here, mere practicality, many countries round the world put up all sorts of restrictions of finance/health/work/etc., before allowing immigrants in.