Struggling for wifeys christmas pressie?

Jega

Don't ever make the mistake I made many years ago...Wife said there was nothing she needed or wanted. So I bought her nothing.......

Christmas morning was rather frosty and even now I get moaned at for it.... :oops:

Did the same myself. A month or two after Christmas she was have a moaning spree and Christmas presents cropped up and she said she dont like or need what I got her, so she got nothing the next Christmas!

We have an agreement that has been in place now for 31 years - if he is absolutely sure that it will delight me then he surprises me such as when he bought my gun. If he is unsure then he admits to this and I buy what I want. This works well. He couldn't care less about presents at all so he just gets what he wants when he wants it. No arguments, no tears, happy happy happy.

Guys. When she says 'nothing' it means 'I want you to use your initiative and buy me something thoughtful, beautiful and above all EXPENSIVE that I didn't know I needed / wanted until you bought it for me my wonderful husband'. 'Nuff said!

That is typical woman psychology right there bigbird... It's so harsh, you do the same thing with films "what do you want to watch dear"....... wait for the bombshell "you choose"...

That doesnt mean we get to pick a war film or our favorite action movie... it means we need to pick the exact film SHE wants to watch and if we don't get it right.... no cosying up under the overs later!

Trust me I know, apparently Lord of the rings the battle of helms deep wasn't quite what she had in mind...