Conspiracy Theory

chrisjh

crossed my mind could Sony be cashing in on that film "The Interview" all the hype now around what would have been a fairly average film will make it the must watch film of the year, could Sony have had a hand in manufacturing the whole event :hmm:

Interesting thought, stranger things have happened.

There's a perfect copy (DVD quality) out 'there' already.

I was watching it this morning using the black box that I bought off ebay and which plugs into the telly.

It's not a stunt because whoever hacked Sony leaked about half a dozen DVD quality films at the same time. That would have hurt.

Unless it smacks me in the face I find it very hard to believe anything I read in the media. Whilst I buy at least one newspaper each week aside from the date on the front I treat all news with a high degree of suspicion. The truth will out eventually!

Just think of this way, how accurate a portrayal of shooting and country sports do we receive in the media, films included ? Even the 10 second scene when Sire raise his gun and shoots an imaginary pheasant is full of flaws and they hadn't even intended to misrepresent ! Just imagine if they did have an agenda.