PW CATTON RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 2ND/3RD MAY 2015.

SPARKIE

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else really bored of chains chains chains..............change the record. If he deliberately shoots them, warn him or ban him, i just thought he threw that much ammo it was a statistical likelyhood he would hit some in the end.

Who ? Dougy?

He's alright really ;) lol

You know I'm only joking tho yeah ?

Edited by team tractor

To be honest about the shooting of chains, they have been shot quite a few times by complete accident. I think that a better idea is to use webbing. Specially if the gongs are at any distance. I have actually asked at work to have any lifting strops that fail tests for use on these shoots.

So that should sort out that problem.

To be honest about the shooting of chains, they have been shot quite a few times by complete accident. I think that a better idea is to use webbing. Specially if the gongs are at any distance. I have actually asked at work to have any lifting strops that fail tests for use on these shoots.

I watched them still get blown off by the big guns in the end but would old seat belts also work?

They take a hell of a bashing

by accident,

OK dougy if you say so lol

I suppose sparkies hardox target was shot by accident also ha ha ha

ATB

Flynny