PW CATTON RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 2ND/3RD MAY 2015.

SPARKIE

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather has time to change yet but if it does give out bad weather for the weekend Has anyone got any pop up gazebos we could use as a back up plan. I have a 3x3metre one....so will bring it just incase it could be put up on long range section to shoot from.

I'm still trying to organise my outfit, accessories and jewellery darling.

You don't need anything special to run a testing and informal comp and if you want me to keep it very informal Im sure I can improvise something to suit on the day. Play your cards right weather wise and I can slo-mo film your bullet trace onto a target at say 300 yards?

Sounds good.

Come up with the idea for a comp and I will donate a bottle of something warm and cuddly for first prize. Got to be simple to give everyone a fair chance.

I'll bring another large fishing brolly.

Edited by Grandalf

Yes bud there will be signs soon as I get 5 I'll add all details for shoot . When is come of a38 follow signs for Catton hall the range this year is directly across the road from the hall. It will be sign posted with shoot signs.

Edited by SPARKIE

Catton Hall | Walton upon Trent | Derbyshire DE12 8LN

Once your on the A38 depending if you North or South bound you need to look for Either Alrewas if coming from the South or Walton On Trent or Barton Under Needwood if coming from the North. And head for Catton

Just a word of warning if coming the Walton way you will go over what was an old Bailey bridge, it is narrow :yes: so if your big and fat I would recommend that you go the other route, plus there is a weight restriction. or follow sparkie :lol:

Fister - Competitions needed for both Sat and Sun. (I know you are not there on Sun but we can run the same comp).

I have rummaged the booze store and I have prizes for winner and runner up on both days. (Liquid and warming).

Sat will be the main day I should think.

Over to you maestro...

Catton Hall | Walton upon Trent | Derbyshire DE12 8LN

Once your on the A38 depending if you North or South bound you need to look for Either Alrewas if coming from the South or Walton On Trent or Barton Under Needwood if coming from the North. And head for Catton

Just a word of warning if coming the Walton way you will go over what was an old Bailey bridge, it is narrow :yes: so if your big and fat I would recommend that you go the other route, plus there is a weight restriction. or follow sparkie :lol:

There is so much damage and paint on the bridge . It must of cost people thousands over the years

so far confirmed and paid

Sparkie

Mad1

Mad1 son

Drwolly

Drolly son

Reggiegun

Ginger

Fruit loop

Blunderbust

crossy666

team tractor

Dougy

copperkins

Fisheruk

Fister

Polester

Flynny

Flynny mate

The heron

Jim hicklin

the mighty prawn

wharf rat

Leadwasp

Grandalf

Grandalf son

jase1975

jase1975 son

Andy cherry

Tikkat3sniper

tikka t3 sniper m8

fieldwanderer

Stumfelter

Stumfelter mate 1

Stumfelter mate 2

oldman

flyboy1950

neil wragg

james aplin

simon rodgers

wayne woodward

wayne son 1

wayne son 2

Lucky demon

Larro

jamez79

Mentalmac

Leftnright

few more to add later I believe.

Edited by SPARKIE

mentalmac had a good idea last night if anyone has any tarps and rope we could make a shanty town in the woods for at night if it rains....failing that gazebos would be good too.

generators running and also have a lights

also how many are arriving Friday?

Anybody fancy a bring n buy again got a few bits of reloading gear to sell n some stalking sticks....

Edited by SPARKIE