One or two rescued working cockers for rehoming

pegleg31

I say one or two as I'm tempted to keep one lol.

My partners taken these from her landlord where she has her business with his permission as they are to old to breed from so he's lost interest. The bitch has had a litter every year, cockers one year cocker poos the next. He's lost interest now and leaves them in a kennel with no bedding. Not sure if they work they're about 7/8 well behaved but not house trained yet ( we're working on it). Seem to be good with kids so far, we have three the youngest being 18mths. My partner is insistent on them going to a "live in" home as she thinks they've had a bad enough life already. Not looking for money for the dog/ dogs however we would ask that a donation be made to the DBA or Anthony Nolan charities.

The blokes a insert swear word ----, he's just got a deaf white patter dale to breed from. I can't stand the bloke. I'm not bothered if they go to working homes or family homes I'd rather the dogs enjoy what time they have left so choosing the right people will take time not just going to offload them to the first person you has an interest.

Russ

I'm inbetween lincoln and gainsborough. Fine with dogs

I can email pics of the dogs to anyone interested as the file is to big. Had the dogs out today, they're both fetch a dummy sit and stay and take directions although a bit rusty. Neither do blinds yet! And both seem to be on the whistle but the dog is rustier than the bitch although she has selective hearing at distance. They both walk to heel on and off the lead and have both flushed pheasants while out walking