MY New Cane.....Short Field Stick

As a lot of you know do to a bout of shingles that attacked the nerves in my legs just before Christmas I have been forced to walk with a cane while my legs heal. This is not all of the time but when I get tired or pick up a cold as this causes the nerves to flare up .

Well I made a new cane this past few days and I just thought I would share it with you. The handle was supplied by a member of the forum...decroffy.....the shank is a piece of hard maple. I drew and then burned the pattern onto the maple, and then I carved around it all with my dremil.

The pictures are not great but should give you an idea. :good:

stick4.jpg

stick5.jpg

stick6.jpg

stick7.jpg

stick8.jpg

NTTF

As a lot of you know do to a bout of shingles that attacked the nerves in my legs just before Christmas I have been forced to walk with a cane while my legs heal. This is not all of the time but when I get tired or pick up a cold as this causes the nerves to flare up .

Well I made a new cane this past few days and I just thought I would share it with you. The handle was supplied by a member of the forum...decroffy.....the shank is a piece of hard maple. I drew and then burned the pattern onto the maple, and then I carved around it all with my dremil.

The pictures are not great but should give you an idea. :good:

post-181-1174402272.jpg

post-181-1174402328.jpg

post-181-1174402380.jpg

post-181-1174402416.jpg

post-181-1174402472.jpg

NTTF

Very nice thing to have,did it take you very long?

:D D2D

• 2 weeks later...