UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

48 pages about a party that will be lucky to return 1 seat :lol: talk about deluded

48 pages mostly of people from other parties trying to make UKIP dissapear,the fact remains that people would not even look at ukip if the other parties kept their promises,actually did something out of conviction rather than what their statisticians think will give them a favourable rating in the poll.

I find it amusing that you think UKIP is a waste of time and will not get any seats,yet you are on here all the time trying to convince yourself that UKIP are nothing to worry about.

Do you not realise that even if UKIP get no seats but come second in a lot of seats they are contesting the shock wave that will reverberate around Westminster will be huge ,and all the major parties will be very scared,more scared than they are now.Why do you think they are now talking about immigration?not the fact that UKIP were not frightened to confront the issue and talked openly about it and the other parties saw that the public wanted discussion on it by any chance.

You keep trying to convince yourself that they are a nothing party,because your not convincing anyone else with your lame attempts at smear and misinformation.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good Lord, is this still rumbling on?

When will people realise that electing MPs is a complete and utter waste of time. What we need to do is to elect the Civil Servants who will then not receive a nice fat pension until they've been re-elected on sufficient occasions to have served 22 years.

Isn't that right?

'Yes, Minister'.

:whistling:

Oh get over yourself always blaming someone else, the truth is that if voters weren't lied to,let down and treated like idiots by the Tories all the time ,then they would have no problem retaining their support.the same thing can be said about labour,only you can add that they are feckless morons as well.

Its all right for you Welsh you all ready get a better deal than the rest of us....shouldn't you be voting for the motherland anyway Plaid Cymru ???

After all their nationalistic Ideals have parity with that of UKIP.

Edited by Fisherman Mike

I will type this Sloooowlyyy as you dont seem to quick on the uptake,if liebour and wee heck get in dont blame UKIP supporters blame city boy lover Osborne and that compulsive liar camemoron they are the ones who left the big boys alone whilst kicking the nads in of those at the bottom with their we are all in it together my harris austerity measures,

Oh and by the way lets just see how close UKIP run liebour in the heartland of liebour territory the North East, the ground is starting to shake here now, in fact it would not surprise me one little bit if my present MP does not get booted out, useless little left wing troglodyte he is.

KW

Where talking about the future vote here not the distant past.. try and get into the 21st century. :whistling:

48 pages mostly of people from other parties trying to make UKIP dissapear,the fact remains that people would not even look at ukip if the other parties kept their promises,actually did something out of conviction rather than what their statisticians think will give them a favourable rating in the poll.

I find it amusing that you think UKIP is a waste of time and will not get any seats,yet you are on here all the time trying to convince yourself that UKIP are nothing to worry about.

Do you not realise that even if UKIP get no seats but come second in a lot of seats they are contesting the shock wave that will reverberate around Westminster will be huge ,and all the major parties will be very scared,more scared than they are now.Why do you think they are now talking about immigration?not the fact that UKIP were not frightened to confront the issue and talked openly about it and the other parties saw that the public wanted discussion on it by any chance.

You keep trying to convince yourself that they are a nothing party,because your not convincing anyone else with your lame attempts at smear and misinformation.

post-427-0-69224400-1430481381_thumb.jpg

post-427-0-91704400-1430481389_thumb.jpg

post-427-0-54167900-1430481398_thumb.jpg

I will type this Sloooowlyyy as you dont seem to quick on the uptake,if liebour and wee heck get in dont blame UKIP supporters blame city boy lover Osborne and that compulsive liar camemoron they are the ones who left the big boys alone whilst kicking the nads in of those at the bottom with their we are all in it together my harris austerity measures,

Well said KW, for some reason the Tory Boys cannot digest that bit, the son of the only cow not to give milk, & his smug sidekick osborne have no one to blame but themselves... :yes:

Looks like the SNP coalition maybe on the cards then, bye bye tory boys... :lol:

https://www.politicshome.com/party-politics/articles/story/labour-government-would-talk-snp-andy-burnham-confirms

Its all right for you Welsh you all ready get a better deal than the rest of us....shouldn't you be voting for the motherland anyway Plaid Cymru ???

After all their nationalistic Ideals have parity with that of UKIP.

This just goes to show how out of touch with politics you are,plaid cymru are the third biggest party in Wales and only have a hard core of voters, mainly in staunch Welsh speaking areas most think of them as a joke.

As for a better deal, go up the valleys and have a look at the poverty.

i would spit roast her but KW would have to do the talking end

She's remaining very tight lipped about these sorts of proposals.

KW

Edited by kdubya

FM looks like your crop is doing well this year, hardly surprising mind as strangely there is always plenty of this stuff around your house.

horse%20shit_zpsepcidaoj.jpeg

FM looks like your crop is doing well this year, hardly surprising mind as strangely there is always plenty of this stuff around your house.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?s=80ad70881f9f8741d019c7acc2fb2785&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=309248&p=2814536&md5check=9aa84d1ca83705d50948e45288f335da&isRte=1,l8PuqRhht8,true,false,X2yri14wKXA'); //]]></script>horse%20shit_zpsepcidaoj.jpeg&&0

:lol::lol: Very good...

Oh hang on though is this KW, Welsh 1 and Poontang arriving at the UKIP clay grounds...??

post-427-0-29819700-1430494634_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol: Very good...

Oh hang on though is this KW, Welsh 1 and Poontang arriving at the UKIP clay grounds...??

Mike i don't mind most insults and banter, but to try and insinuate that i may be part of the KKK even if you thought it was funny is over stepping the mark, I am not a racist i am not homaphibic. to suggest i am is wrong,i thought better of you. :unhappy: