UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

Just watched the UKIP candidate for Grimsby tear a BBC reporter to bits, well done love hope you get selected nice to hear it as it is for change without spin and deceit.

KW

Yes very aggressive , unnecessarily so...certainly demonstrated to the nation her true colours...is this the same extremist Ayling that said "we should send the bloody lot back" and "Multiculturalism wont work"...??

I rest my case :yes:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes very aggressive , unnecessarily so...certainly demonstrated to the nation her true colours...is this the same extremist Ayling that said "we should send the bloody lot back" and "Multiculturalism wont work"...??

Multiculturalism work you have got to be joking

ha ha ha the comedian is back on, talk about non so blind ad those who wont see, good god your sodding nose must get bust every day walking into obvious items.had to laugh when the presenter said the fishermen say it would be bad for the country if they came out of Europe, and she said strange thats not what you said they said when you where off air, even he had to laugh, and agree.

Oh and by the way she said if they are illegal they should not be here and should be deported as they do a disservice to genuine immigrants so get your idiotic cherry picking quotes factual at the very least old chap.you little spinning top you.

KW

ha ha ha the comedian is back on, talk about non so blind ad those who wont see, good god your sodding nose must get bust every day walking into obvious items.had to laugh when the presenter said the fishermen say it would be bad for the country if they came out of Europe, and she said strange thats not what you said they said when you where off air, even he had to laugh, and agree.

Oh and by the way she said if they are illegal they should not be here and should be deported as they do a disservice to genuine immigrants so get your idiotic cherry picking quotes factual at the very least old chap.you little spinning top you.

KW

nice to see the kippers still think they are the enlightened ones and that the british people all think like them and ukip will "give the people what they want" erm why are they such a small party if thats true :lol: and they say everyone else wears blinkers or are blind !!!!

wonder where ukip will be when nigel resigns in may, wonder if he will keep that promis after all im sure nigel wouldn't lie to the people. time will tell :lol:

wonder if red ed will buy nige a pint for helping him get elected ?

you see kippers trying to desperately force their agenda down peoples throats on facebook all the time with cries of commie and traitors for those that dont accept their views. you got to chuckle really :lol: they must have a ukip phrase book the british guide to patronizing people maybe :lol:

ukip are right about 1 thing, we do need out of europe, shame they could not deliver it even if they want to.

Edited by overandunder2012

nice to see the kippers still think they are the enlightened ones and that the british people all think like them and ukip will "give the people what they want" erm why are they such a small party if thats true :lol: and they say everyone else wears blinkers or are blind !!!!

wonder where ukip will be when nigel resigns in may, wonder if he will keep that promis after all im sure nigel wouldn't lie to the people. time will tell :lol:

When Nigel retires after he's handed Milliband the election but only gaining a few seats for UKIP, and the country gets opened to unlimited immigration as the last labour government did and we give more away to the EU than ever before, one who could lead the party is their current Deputy Chairman, Neil Hamilton. That well known bastion of honesty and morality. Frightening indeed.

wonder if red ed will buy nige a pint for helping him get elected ?

you see kippers trying to desperately force their agenda down peoples throats on facebook all the time with cries of commie and traitors for those that dont accept their views. you got to chuckle really :lol: they must have a ukip phrase book

ukip are right about 1 thing, we do need out of europe, shame they could not deliver it even if they want to.

More a case of the non kippers who believe they are enlightened and want to frighten us into more of the same, you personally seem to have a Chrystal ball , you have told us on many occasion s Farage will not be elected, funnily enough you also posted previously that UKIP would never get an MP so maybe you need to polish your ball's

If millipede gets in it will be nothing to do with Farage as you and the idiotic post after you state,(we will have unlimited immigration oh my god we already HAVE you clown) it will be down to the con men letting down the electorate of this country, bashing those at the bottom for the mistakes made by those at the top whilst at the same time never touching the big boys, no the electorate will make a decision based on facts not spin (you must be dizzy or dozy)something that is in front of you but like FM wont see,

KW

prospective UKIP voter. con men ousting. free thinking non sheep like individual.

Mind you if I lived out Bristol way, I'd be tempted to vote for this UKIP chap. He'll liven things up a bit......

Might even offer to help him with his work.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-32230155

Is that the best you can do (wondered how long it would take before some dummy posted that, please try harder if smears are to be made by the way he should find plenty of work in amongst the cons as they are all ***** depending on your individual take

KW

Is that the best you can do (wondered how long it would take before some dummy posted that, please try harder if smears are to be made by the way he should find plenty of work in amongst the cons as they are all ***** depending on your individual take

KW

Oops, a bit prickly are we?

More a case of the non kippers who believe they are enlightened and want to frighten us into more of the same, you personally seem to have a Chrystal ball , you have told us on many occasion s Farage will not be elected, funnily enough you also posted previously that UKIP would never get an MP so maybe you need to polish your ball's

If millipede gets in it will be nothing to do with Farage as you and the idiotic post after you state,(we will have unlimited immigration oh my god we already HAVE you clown) it will be down to the con men letting down the electorate of this country, bashing those at the bottom for the mistakes made by those at the top whilst at the same time never touching the big boys, no the electorate will make a decision based on facts not spin (you must be dizzy or dozy)something that is in front of you but like FM wont see,

KW

prospective UKIP voter. con men ousting. free thinking non sheep like individual.

i live near thanet its not a crystal ball just knowing the area nigel isn't popular there. you miss the point kw ukip cant deliver on any of its promises and never can nigel will not get enough votes to form a government end of so he can promise the world he's not going to have to deliver it. if you wish to put your faith in a party that cant win good luck to you. i do agree with you that the other partys are **** bags to.

as for if labour get elected its nothing to do with ferage you could be right as i think most of ukips tory voters will chicken out at the ballot box and go blue as usual. time will tell old chap

did you call me a clown?

Edited by overandunder2012

, no the electorate will make a decision based on facts not spin

KW

Unfortunately that is the opposite! Facts get lost in a run up to an election - it will all be down to soap boxing by the parties - and whoever garners a greater reaction from the general public will get there. Spin in politics is king nowadays

wish i had a crystal ball or two even, its anyones guess this may and if i had the answer id be on my way to the bookie :lol:

so how come you keep telling us(on and on and on) nige will will not win? or is it simply a case of wishful thinking

KW

so how come you keep telling us(on and on and on) nige will will not win? or is it simply a case of wishful thinking

KW

its how i see it going but i could be wrong i dont claim to have a crystal ball it was you that suggested i have not me. if he wins fair enough im wrong i can live with that but if im right whats the future for ukip without nige?

its how i see it going but i could be wrong i dont claim to have a crystal ball it was you that suggested i have not me. if he wins fair enough im wrong i can live with that but if im right whats the future for ukip without nige?

Just the same as it will be with him IE a growing force, did you watch question time last night? members of the audience saying one after another they were sick of the same old same old from the two established parties (one told cable that the libs were finished :lol: and did not include them as a major party) and that they wanted something NEW

KW

Members of the audience saying one after another they were sick of the same old same old from the two established parties (one told cable that the libs were finished :lol: and did not include them as a major party) and that they wanted something NEW

KW

In this I believe you are totally right - a lot of people ARE fed up with the existing political landscape and would welcome something new and fresh to come in. It's just that in my PERSONAL opinion UKIP aren't that party - sure they have some popular policies around immigration and the EU, but I don't see any deeper substance than that. But as I say that is my opinion, and everyone is entitled to their own.