UKIP - merged threads

lee-kinsman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He will still be an MEP and he will still be driving the party like it or not.

KW

Hmm, he resigns but goes nowhere, sounds familiar kW, wasn't that one of your gripes with the other parties??

Ah yes, the EU which even if he goes from, wil look after him nicely and with a nice pension

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/27/meps-final-payoff-157000

Nice work if you can get it.

He's taking it, erm, ironically?

Hmm, he resigns but goes nowhere, sounds familiar kW, wasn't that one of your gripes with the other parties??

He's taking it, erm, ironically?

The fact he may stand down as leader will not debar him from taking on another role (chairman for instance) and after all the bunch of parasites and thieves you willingly vote for let criminals back into office in one guise or another do they not?

KW

looking at the exit polls it looks like the libs were left off a hell of lot of papers.

KW

I would not pay too much attention to that mate. It is very skewed, and very far off the mark. The SNP will not do so well, the Tories will not do that well either, and Labour and Liberal Democrats will do quite a lot better than the exit poll suggests. I am watching the exit poll for Sunderland and I compare it with the actual result. Very very different.

I would not pay too much attention to that mate. It is very skewed, and very far off the mark. The SNP will not do so well, the Tories will not do that well either, and Labour and Liberal Democrats will do quite a lot better than the exit poll suggests. I am watching the exit poll for Sunderland and I compare it with the actual result. Very very different.

well the libs have been wiped off the map at the first Sunderland count? 700 odd votes crikey screaming lord sutch used to do better than that.

KW

Edited by kdubya