pigeon shooting days available from £40

Not far off the price of driven pheasant if you get few.

Sorry but I'm opposed to paying but for some its undoubtedly a service with personal benefits. £20 hire for maybe a magnet and a few deeks - gosh how times have changed.

I cannot see where he has asked you to pay , if you do not want to pay why look and comment on threads for paid shooting.

Not far off the price of driven pheasant if you get few.

Sorry but I'm opposed to paying but for some its undoubtedly a service with personal benefits. £20 hire for maybe a magnet and a few deeks - gosh how times have changed.

Where can you shoot driven pheasants for £40 a day???

If I wasn't 5 hours away I'd have a bash :good:

Where can you shoot driven pheasants for £40 a day???

If I wasn't 5 hours away I'd have a bash :good:

I would wait if I were you mate , since Jimmy thinks you should not pay for pigeon shooting he will no doubt shortly be offering to take people out for free on his land.

I would wait if I were you mate , since Jimmy thinks you should not pay for pigeon shooting he will no doubt shortly be offering to take people out for free on his land.

Fenboy, I agree I would but I dont have pigeon land at present but I am one of the 'old school' and would take pleasure from helping other shooters, without pay - but then, I dont need the money.

Sweet! Ha ha

Is this the only comment which occurred to you?

Fenboy, I agree I would but I dont have pigeon land at present but I am one of the 'old school' and would take pleasure from helping other shooters, without pay - but then, I dont need the money.

Is this the only comment which occurred to you?

Fact is times have changed , and personally I would not pay for pigeon shooting either , but that's easy for me to say because I have some .

People who offer paid shooting offer a valuable service to those who have no land or who want to try different areas and there is no need for us to knock them for it .

If you get some decent sport the I would say £40 - £60 is very good value .

Can't see its any different to booking a charter boat and going fishing

Of

Except the charter skipper has probably paid thousands for his boat and gear and is doing it as a business.

I have been offered the chance of paid pigeon shooting up near the Scottish borders but declined when I was told no chance of a receipt and cash only.

Except the charter skipper has probably paid thousands for his boat and gear and is doing it as a business.

I have been offered the chance of paid pigeon shooting up near the Scottish borders but declined when I was told no chance of a receipt and cash only.

And the bloke offering the pigeon shooting may have paid thousands for the land / shooting rights and or the crop he's planted

Agree though you should get a receipt

All the best

Of

And the bloke offering the pigeon shooting may have paid thousands for the land / shooting rights and or the crop he's planted

Agree though you should get a receipt

All the best

Of

Don't have a problem if everything is above board, it's the cowboys who worry me.

toontastic if you fancy a trip to donny,iam happy to share the cost

If I don't find anywhere to shoot soon I may take you up on that.

I think over the last 2 years I must've visited or sent letters to every farm in northumberland, I'm now we'll over the border and door knocking out towards hawick/jedburgh/bonchester bridge.

If I don't get anything this year I may take up knitting.

Er......£21/100 plus cartridges. If cartridges are included in the £40/day then that is a good deal, BUT, that was not how I read it.

And how much money do you get back for each clay you shoot ? or how many meals do you get from them ?

Cheap cartridges £4.00 a box so £37 for you to go clay shooting with no return .