soft leather , drawstring belt pouches.

mel b3

hiya gents,

ive got a few soft leather belt pouches for sale that my good lady has made.

theyre ideal for , pellets , dog treats , cartridges , bullets , falconry , or pretty much anything that you can think of .

theyre made from high quality soft leather and have a drawstring fastener .

the pouches are approximately 6.5 " x 4 " , i can get my fat hands in them so access shouldnt be a problem for anyone :) , other sizes and colours can also be made to order for the same price.(as long as they arent massive).

the pouches are £7.00 each plus £1.00 p+p

just drop me a pm if you want one.

thanks for looking guys.

mel :good:

post-1082-0-18476600-1428613930_thumb.jpg

post-1082-0-73598100-1428614027_thumb.jpg

post-1082-0-34547400-1428614099_thumb.jpg

the pictures really dont do these pouches justice at all , they , look , feel , and work , great :good:

Just a quick question does your good lady ever make leather bolt carrier/holder. If so I might be interested in one for Remington .308.

Regards John

hiya john ,

yes mate , theyre £6.00 inc p+p

just drop me a pm if you would like one mate , im sure some of the guys that already have them can vouch for the quality.

post-1082-0-23392400-1428614803_thumb.jpg

I,ll have one of the pouches

just pm me the pay pal payment details...thanks

details sent mate.

thankyou for your kind words gents , its nice to know that you all like the leather goods that have been sent to you. :good:

ive replied to all pm s and all orders are in hand , just waiting on a few payments and postal details and everything will be posted tomorrow morning.

cheers guys :good:

Hi Mel just trying to think what I need made of leather.snow white

she makes loads of different things , one of her big sellers is leather carrier bags lol , they cost a fortune and she sells loads , she will be putting a few different things on here over the next few weeks , i think sd card holders will be going on later.

sorry that ive been a bit late replying to messages today guys , im up to date now and everyone has had a reply :good: