Exit poll

victorismyhero

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like thanks to the last coalition and the demise literally of the lib's, along with the Scots having just voted for independence, that we are now stuck with the con men for another 5 years, admit I never expected this but hang on to your hats because we WILL suffer for it, child benefit anyone?

KW

looks like thanks to the last coalition and the demise literally of the lib's, along with the Scots having just voted for independence, that we are now stuck with the con men for another 5 years, admit I never expected this but hang on to your hats because we WILL suffer for it, child benefit anyone?

KW

taxi for KW

They appear to have contracted mass Wallaceitis.

Bit sad to see Jim Murphy go, thought he did a great job for the union during the indy referendum and put up with a serious amount of xxxx from the nats during and since.

I cannot just get my head around the Scottish psyche at the moment.

I'm waiting to see if my prediction (which I've been saying for a couple of years) comes true : conservative overall majority. Looks close !

Look at the timestamp on that from last night. Get in !

When all the insanity and mudslinging has calmed down I'll post up my reasons as to WHY I've been saying that for the last 2 years.

Don't have 'em if you can't pay for them anyone?

You wouldn't get a dog knowing you couldn't afford to keep it and you wouldn't then ask your neighbours to feed it for you.

Yep, got to agree with you there, why should anyone be asked to pay for other peoples families? you wouldn't go out and put petrol in a strangers car but you're asked to pay for their kids

Edited by Deker

Don't have 'em if you can't pay for them anyone?

You wouldn't get a dog knowing you couldn't afford to keep it and you wouldn't then ask your neighbours to feed it for you.

I actually agree with you, I brought my kids up knowing I could afford them, they still to this day cost me an arm and a leg, my point on child benefit was that plum gob refused to answer the question would he cut child benefit? lets just see now he has a majority and is not being held back by the libs.

KW

On the day of the election result the dwp announced the cutting of support for disabled people to get work mainly blind and deaf people, translators things like that :(

Have you got a link for that?

As far as I'm aware parliament is dissolved until the 18th May, and has been since 30th March. In effect there are no MP's or ministers to make such an announcement.

Also there's no way they could have made previous legislation to come into force after the election as they wouldn't have known who would be in power.

Sounds like a bit of lefty scaremongering to me.

Have you got a link for that?

As far as I'm aware parliament is dissolved until the 18th May, and has been since 30th March. In effect there are no MP's or ministers to make such an announcement.

Also there's no way they could have made previous legislation to come into force after the election as they wouldn't have known who would be in power.

Sounds like a bit of lefty scaremongering to me.

There you go another go at hitting those on the bottom.its still only a proposal, the implication is that it was held back till after the result, wonder why.

KW

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/hours-after-the-election-the-dwp-says-it-is-looking-to-cut-a-disabled-access-to-work-scheme-10237191.html

script https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/426416/future-of-access-to-work-equality-analysis.pdf

Edited by kdubya

The article suggests the policy was issued in March, the impact analysis was released on the evening of the election.

The article doesn't say anything really bad either, merely that they may cap what is paid to an individual in any particular case.

That seems entirely sensible to ensure an appropriate spend, i.e don't spend £30k pa to get someone into a £20k pa job

The article suggests the policy was issued in March, the impact analysis was released on the evening of the election.

The article doesn't say anything really bad either, merely that they may cap what is paid to an individual in any particular case.

That seems entirely sensible to ensure an appropriate spend, i.e don't spend £30k pa to get someone into a £20k pa job

Yes they are not worth it are they.

KW

Edited by kdubya

It is a question of value. Quickly Reading a bit of the document you posted what the proposal looks at is how they can help more people into work, so more appropriate use of funds to help a greater amount of disadvantaged people.

Makes a great deal of sense.

It is a question of value. Quickly Reading a bit of the document you posted what the proposal looks at is how they can help more people into work, so more appropriate use of funds to help a greater amount of disadvantaged people.

Makes a great deal of sense.

Ah a ratings game based on cost against disability, bit like top trumps with peoples lives.what a good idea.

KW