This is scary

Psyxologos

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Crackpots, if it's so bad 'over here' why doesn't he go to an Islamic country then he won't have any of these western 'problems'. Don't vote, just do what Allah says, be oppressive to women and kill anyone who doesn't agree with Allah. If this country had any balls ***** like him would be kicked out for stirring racial hatred up

Crackpots, if it's so bad 'over here' why doesn't he go to an Islamic country then he won't have any of these western 'problems'. Don't vote, just do what Allah says, be oppressive to women and kill anyone who doesn't agree with Allah. If this country had any balls ***** like him would be kicked out for stirring racial hatred up

well said .its about time these people were rounded up and sent to where they preach about.I wonder what the outcome would have been if the EDL.had tried this stunt on the same street.why can't the politicians wake up and see what is going on before it's to late.

Same old story thou these radicalists start all this propaganda then when the pooh hits the fan they will be the first to be running to Brussels about being treated unfairly. It's amazing how they can use the system when it suits.

Give it 2 hrs before this is locked

Same old story thou these radicalists start all this propaganda then when the pooh hits the fan they will be the first to be running to Brussels about being treated unfairly. It's amazing how they can use the system when it suits.

Give it 2 hrs before this is locked

Gave up after 5 minutes; their logic is so skewed it was starting to rankle. Miley Cyrus is the idealogical western woman whom 'we' should aspire to? :lol: They say they have no freedom of speech or expression, yet here they are on social media, putting across their point and speaking freely without recrimination. These people need to wake up, smell the roses and get in touch with reality.

I wasn't aware that it had been stipulated by the government that if they weren't for 'Queen and country' then they were against us. Really?

its shocking :no: where will this all end, i know this isn't representative of all Muslim people a lot are just ordinarily hard working individuals, these idiots will drag in idiots on the other side

'on the other side' ? Are you a BNP supporter ?

Who do you regard as 'on the other side' then?

these individuals want confrontation it moves their agenda on, they want publicity they would love nothing more than to play the victim, the BNP and UKIP will inevitably be that patsy

Turning this topic into another UKIP bashing thread doesn't really answer my question to be honest, but I expected no less.

I find the skewed perspective from which you appear to view the world every bit as disturbing as that I've seen in the footage at the head of this topic actually. Strange indeed.

To be quite honest if this blinkered, idiotic, ignorant teaching is what is coming from radicalised Islamic leaders like Choudary then I'm all for it!

If the message was "Go forth and vote my brothers", then we would see official recognised representation for these people in our communities. As it stands, by not voting and turning their backs on our laws they remain a bunch of crackpots.

Just because they choose to ignore British law does not mean British law ignores them.

Don't panic! It's when radicalised Muslims get organised, have a recognised political party and MPs sitting in the HoC driving British policy we need to worry.

This won't happen because the foundations of their ignorant views and teachings will hold back their own progression.

Turning this topic into another UKIP bashing thread doesn't really answer my question to be honest, but I expected no less.

I find the skewed perspective from which you appear to view the world every bit as disturbing as that I've seen in the footage at the head of this topic actually. Strange indeed.

what nonsense you prompted the answer by asking the question your more of a victim than this lot, i assume you support this group then if you feel my views are skewed, in my view they are a disturbing collective group of individuals bent on radicalizing the weak minded, is that your position or do you agree with them

Edited by chrisjh

these individuals want confrontation it moves their agenda on, they want publicity they would love nothing more than to play the victim, the BNP and UKIP will inevitably be that patsy

When I watched the vid and heard the comments from the chap who had the "confrontation" I thought immediately oh another dig at UKIP ( my take I may be wrong) but you obviously took it the same way and used it as an opportunity to back up your previous comments on UKIP ,and the quote above backs my assertion up. your post whilst you will argue not, is using the vid as a window dressing exercise portraying UKIP as racist and being aligned with the BNP but you knew that did you not, you really are both shallow and oh so transparent.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Well, from time to time I do like to surprise people... ;)

I'd be more surprised if you came clean and told us who you voted for in the election. :hmm:

I'm not in the least bit surprised you posted this video though. Your true colours are beginning to show my friend.

I'd be more surprised if you came clean and told us who you voted for in the election. :hmm:

I'm not in the least bit surprised you posted this video though. Your true colours are beginning to show my friend.

I took the posting of video as a subtle dig at UKIP rather than a means of showing the benefits of immigration :lol:

KW

Edited by kdubya

this post will be shut down as there is no freedom of speech on here

I dont think so, yes on this site we are a little more sensitive on some subjects than others , but provided its kept reasonable we have proved we can allow proper debate.

KW