bunny bashin'

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u look closely at the last rabbit it was shot by my mate through the neck. it cant lift its head(coz its dead)

how many rabbits have you shot in the head sub 40yds wid a rimmy and they flip like hell but they are dead its called involuntary reaction. same as a headless chicken :P

this rabbit was dead

but you could have givern the rabbit respect enougth not to show it

but loved the rest :oops:

Sometimes I wonder why people go through all the hard work making and editing a video to put on here if they are just going to be scolded by people which don't like nerves on a rabbit. I sometimes get the impression that people spend more time preaching the ideals of hunting on here rather than actually getting out and doing it. It was just the same a few months back when Jordan put some vids up of rabbits shot with a .177 air rifle. They flipped a bit as they were young bunny's and anyone with any rabbiting experience will know they often perform rather spectacular acrobatics when young. People were telling him to learn how to shoot etc when the shots were perfect head shots. You would think that the people that criticise the vids dont shoot many rabbits. :oops:

You would think that the people that criticise the vids dont shoot many rabbits. no.gif

my point!!! :oops:

The voice of reason :P

I take it this comment may be indirectly aimed at me, I have shot more than my share of rabbits since starting at the age of 10 with a .410 and learning along the way all the time,your "voice of reason" post is therefore inaccurate.

My comments had nothing to do with the actual culling of rabbits but the video itself, the marksmanship cannot be faulted. :lol:

Since Kirky asked for my opinion we shared views via pm and in the main he agreed with me, again I point out it was my personal take on it but I do suspect a few others felt the same. :lol:

:lol: D2D

Some great shots there, honestly shown. Woodie was certainly something not easily forgotten!

I can understand why some people feel uneasy watching vids like that, but the bottom line is that it was a realistic and honest portrayal IMHO, it does have a warning underneath the 'shooting vids' sign in the forum also. :rolleyes: