bunny bashin'

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u look closely at the last rabbit it was shot by my mate through the neck. it cant lift its head(coz its dead)

how many rabbits have you shot in the head sub 40yds wid a rimmy and they flip like hell but they are dead its called involuntary reaction. same as a headless chicken :/

this rabbit was dead

he general opinion seems to be that this is a great video, personally I found several aspects disturbing.

So dont watch it! It is merely someone culling rabbits from range effectivley. So what if they buck and kick, are you telling me that in your hunting rabbits NEVER do that? Like the quote below? hows that any different from what this fellow is doing?

I did this next to a railway embankment about 50yds out in the field and just took pot shots all evening as they appeared,

he general opinion seems to be that this is a great video, personally I found several aspects disturbing.

So dont watch it! It is merely someone culling rabbits from range effectivley. So what if they buck and kick, are you telling me that in your hunting rabbits NEVER do that? Like the quote below? hows that any different from what this fellow is doing?

I did this next to a railway embankment about 50yds out in the field and just took pot shots all evening as they appeared,

I have absolutely no problem with culling of any kind carried out in a professional manner with due respect shown to the quarry, I did say that "PERSONALLY" I found several aspects disturbing, as I am sure one or two others did, if I wanted to enlarge on that comment I would have done so at the time.

:/ D2D