WATCH your backs

Topgunners

:good: Dave k if the PW MEMBER has done this you think he/she would have the guts to admit it ,if not NAME THEM YOURSELF as i think this has gone far enough now and its makeing us all look like school kids haveing a squable in the play ground :stupid:

If anyone wants to know who it is suspected the individual(s) involved is/are, then contact Topgunners.

Most people are only interested for salacious reasons and would have no knowledge of the individual(s) if named.

Interesting point, indeed, there aren't that many members in the Coventry area and there are probably about a handful of people affected and they all know who they are.

However, this is now like a murder who dunnit - we have the background and the question but now need, ney demand, the answer. I don't watch Morse to switch the telly off 5 minutes before the end!

Things haven't got this interesting since the infamous Pigeon Watch homosexual witch hunt when PIN was outted last August. :blush:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Things haven't got this interesting since the infamous Pigeon Watch homosexual witch hunt when PIN was outted last August. :stupid:

If you think we are all going to post, "I'm gay", just to get pin off the hook, you are greatly mistaken. :blush::good:

Maybe not "post" as such, but enough already, stop with the PM's. :oops:

P.S. It ain't me - I got 3 kids and am married - not in the Elton John / Barrymore sense I would add

Well I have been reliably told that if I name the culprits on this site it will be immediately taken off.

:wub:

I went and told the 2 farmers concerned yesterday and they told me to "sort them out". 1 even said "shoot the *******". and he also has poachers fishing his lake for Carp (up to 27lb) and has asked me to keep my eye out for them and if I find them "jam their car in and call him"

I am out again today now Mooching not just for pigeons but :stupid:A - hole POACHERS as well.

:blush::good::oops:

looks like I will have to pack my old bouncing days "dusters" with me.

:yp: :D:wub:

Dave K

It's a real shame when bad stuff starts happening and the landowners get involved. It makes the rest of us look bad, and reduces our chances of getting new permission even more :blush:

These people know who they are, and if they have any brain at all they should change their ways before the whole shooting community in their area suffers for their actions :stupid:

Things haven't got this interesting since the infamous Pigeon Watch homosexual witch hunt when PIN was outted last August. :stupid:

If you think we are all going to post, "I'm gay", just to get pin off the hook, you are greatly mistaken. :blush::good:

In the words of the prophet, ***:oops:

Well I have been reliably told that if I name the culprits on this site it will be immediately taken off.

:good:

I went and told the 2 farmers concerned yesterday and they told me to "sort them out". 1 even said "shoot the *******". and he also has poachers fishing his lake for Carp (up to 27lb) and has asked me to keep my eye out for them and if I find them "jam their car in and call him"

I am out again today now Mooching not just for pigeons but :stupid:A - hole POACHERS as well.

:good::oops: :yp:

looks like I will have to pack my old bouncing days "dusters" with me.

:D:wub::wub:

Dave K

Man on a mission. :) Good luck. :blush:

FM :oops:

Well after all that I guess whoever was the guilty party will be feeling pretty silly but if not THEN YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF YOU LOW LIFE!

Yo highlander.

wot u doing praising him with compliments.

:good:

Dave K

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have been rather busy this week and this is my first time on and glad to see finally that the instigator of this controversial thread, has finally owned up.

Finally put this thread to bed.

Just watching more closely now.

:D:):good:

Dave K

Can't believe it!, how dare anybody else shoot on a field you don't own.

Don't these people know that once you have gained shooting permission you in effect own the land and powers of access control.

If it was me I'd have the baliffs in and turf the farmer out for good measure.

Bleedin' liberty taker, who's he think he is letting people on without your permission!!!

" and lo and behold whilst we were at work he and a friend went and approached HIS farmer and went shooting pigeons on the same field we had been on."

If he was MY farmer I'd cut his EU handouts right out and no mistake

:blush:

Can't believe it!, how dare anybody else shoot on a field you don't own.

Don't these people know that once you have gained shooting permission you in effect own the land and powers of access control.

If it was me I'd have the baliffs in and turf the farmer out for good measure.

Bleedin' liberty taker, who's he think he is letting people on without your permission!!!

" and lo and behold whilst we were at work he and a friend went and approached HIS farmer and went shooting pigeons on the same field we had been on."

If he was MY farmer I'd cut his EU handouts right out and no mistake

:blush:

i agree im glad topgunner dont live round my neck of the woods

sounds like a big headed selfish ****

its mine and you cant have it didnt you guys learn to share ??

:yp: :sly::lol::lol: :(

you make me smile for a while ???

Don't go looking for conspiracies that don't exist.

No posts or threads have been deleted.

The person mentioned in the earlier complaints posted an apology on here in a seperate thread, look and you will find it.

This thread has come to the end of its run and is now closed.