Friend and work colleague first fox.

Underdog

Took a friend out tonight to check some rabbit before dark and finished on some cut grass with the lamp.

He shot my Brno 22 and got a few rabbit.

Later we moved in on a lamped cub and called it in. I stopped it at maybe 40 or 50yds. One shot floored it.

Friend did well stayed calm and shot like an accomplished rifleman. Years of air gunning put to good use.

DSC08853_zps2kezumug.jpg

CCI subbie.

U

No, no, mustard =good.

Stingers won't hurt your barrel bud! Who ever said that is nuts!

U.

Stingers won't ruin your barrel but some people find high velocity in 22LR can give **** accuracy and grouping

Long as you can put the shot in the right place youll be alright. Keep the shots short range n youll be fine. Looking at the pics your doing something right :)

Stingers won't ruin your barrel but some people find high velocity in 22LR can give **** accuracy and grouping

Long as you can put the shot in the right place youll be alright. Keep the shots short range n youll be fine. Looking at the pics your doing something right :)

I only ever had one rifle shoot stingers well, a Rem 597!

I reckon there must be thousands of those old Brno's about. I have an old Mod1 that I bought years ago that was (sheradized) if that's the word, and have lost count of the Rabbits and Fox's that it's taken. I think they are cracking little rifles.

Well done for taking the young chap out with you U, if you can pass on some of your field craft to him, he'll have a lifetimes enjoyment/sport.