Ditchman has lost it ..completly !

ditchman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The mower lives again......its nearly as old as me......but will cut another day....it has been blessed by the "holy landy of cantley"...........

(i must add that is a beautiful matching pair of knockers)

Am I allowed to be Bitchy and say a Landy has got less plastic in.

Edited by loriusgarrulus

This really does look like something for the LR Heritage Centre. Apologies Ditchie, I misundstood your earlier, I thought this engine had got an MOT meaning it must be installed in your LR but perhaps you have 2 LR's.

this engine is a "spare/replacement" for the one i have in my present l/rover.............thats the one that went thro the MOT yesterday...................

next year im going to spray the landrover grey...and fit it with a full soft top and galvanise the tub funiture........then i will put the re-built engine in it......i will start a thread on that as well when it happens.............

this engine is a "spare/replacement" for the one i have in my present l/rover.............thats the one that went thro the MOT yesterday...................

next year im going to spray the landrover grey...and fit it with a full soft top and galvanise the tub funiture........then i will put the re-built engine in it......i will start a thread on that as well when it happens.............

It's all clear now.....

Maybe give the body to Viking to do as he has the bit between his teeth now

It's all clear now.....

you are right there... :lol: ...i will lay money within a couple of months of finishing his county he will be looking for another little "jobby"... :lol:

Jesus wept Simon!! You were not kidding about this post, I have to admit that I have only skimmed it so far...But I feel I need to point out to all followers of this post, including those that think Old Ditchman has finally lost his marbles, that this is a really, really good example of a Landy, and as such is worth all this effort.

Nah..... Who am I trying to kid? You have finally flipped!!

Happy Xmas mate, was good to see you yesty, must get out with guns in hand in the new year.

It's all clear now.....

One thing at once mate.

you are right there... :lol: ...i will lay money within a couple of months of finishing his county he will be looking for another little "jobby"... :lol:

Your rite there ditchie. Already looking at early 80" series ones.

Jesus wept Simon!! You were not kidding about this post, I have to admit that I have only skimmed it so far...But I feel I need to point out to all followers of this post, including those that think Old Ditchman has finally lost his marbles, that this is a really, really good example of a Landy, and as such is worth all this effort.

Nah..... Who am I trying to kid? You have finally flipped!!

Happy Xmas mate, was good to see you yesty, must get out with guns in hand in the new year.

Thanks for fitting us in so quick for the MOT............i hope the pickled onions didnt make your eyes water.. :lol: ...all the best for the new year

simon

Thanks for fitting us in so quick for the MOT............i hope the pickled onions didnt make your eyes water.. :lol: ...all the best for the new year

simon

So the Landrover got a new MOT despite not having an engine in it? Or did the engine have an MOT without a body?

So the Landrover got a new MOT despite not having an engine in it? Or did the engine have an MOT without a body?

NNoooooooo........the engine "we" have been building is a replacement for my one that is in the landrover now...which is fine and wot TOBY12 put thro the MOT the other day...........during this summer, (if we have one )....i will put it into the landrover after i have converted the landrover to a full soft top and done all the steel furniture (galvanised) and sprayed it grey gloss...........

are you with me now ...??...................you shudnt be on the forum ...its xmas day and your good lady shud be havin your fullest attention.............im excused cause im cooking and sweating the onions for the stuffing....

Edited by ditchman

NNoooooooo........the engine "we" have been building is a replacement for my one that is in the landrover now...which is fine and wot TOBY12 put thro the MOT the other day...........during this summer, (if we have one )....i will put it into the landrover after i have converted the landrover to a full soft top and done all the steel furniture (galvanised) and sprayed it grey gloss...........

are you with me now ...??...................you shudnt be on the forum ...its xmas day and your good lady shud be havin your fullest attention.............im excused cause im cooking and sweating the onions for the stuffing....

Multi tasking Ditchman ???

Are you chasing the onions round the garden to get them sweated up. :)

How many engines dose a man need lol