DO NOT WATCH IF EASILY OFFENDED

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody brill tommy :good:

just one question though tommy every one one has commented on the gun and scope but that must be some camcorder with a zoom like that :good:

keep em coming mate

its not mate cost £129 from comet :wub::lol:

thanks guys, gonna try and get other quarry on film and a bit about our guns reloading etc etc. watch this space

bloody brill tommy :good:

just one question though tommy every one one has commented on the gun and scope but that must be some camcorder with a zoom like that :lol:

keep em coming mate

its not mate cost £129 from comet :lol: :yp:

thanks guys, gonna try and get other quarry on film and a bit about our guns reloading etc etc. watch this space

Re the camcorder what is the make and model ref please, Its something I have been promising myself but not got round to getting, with the quality and zoom on the vids thats the one for me!! :wub:

:good: D2D

TT i think you need to think about makeing some dvd and videos, blinking fantastic.superb example of what .223 in the right hands is capable of.

just wonderd have you ever done target shooting......you should put your name down for the olympics.

more please :good::good::good::lol:

TT i think you need to think about makeing some dvd and videos, blinking fantastic.superb example of what .223 in the right hands is capable of.

just wonderd have you ever done target shooting......you should put your name down for the olympics.

more please :good::good::good::lol:

this is mine and my mates goal mate,we recon by the end of the year we will have a good bit of footage, of all kinds being shot at all times of the day. but as for the olimpics forget it ;)

the 223 is in my eyes the most versatile cal you can own

not a barrel burner, kind on your shoulder, cheap to reload, acurate as ****, and leagal up to roe (scotland)

i only bought a 6.5 because of the legal side of deer shooting in england

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VERY NICE SHOOTING TT - ENJOYED WATCHING IT AND THE MUSIC WAS FITTING TOO - HOW DID YOU MISS

1 BUNNY AT THE END - NOT THAT I COULD HIT ANY AT THOSE RANGES - I ONLY HAVE A .17 HMR WHICH I SHOOT RABBITS WITH AT 100 / 175 YRDS WITH.

ANY HOW WELL DONE _ CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR NEXT FILM.